Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Next pvr blank screen on live tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to unable to view live tv on both Nextpvr and Kodi itself, it just show black screen on every channel. It has worked before but now it won't? It even has worked briefly recently on some channels. I also get this error in some of my logs:

[1] Unexpected error starting web server:
System.AppDomainUnloadedException: The application domain in which the thread wa
s running has been unloaded.
   at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appMan
ager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, Host
ingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel)
   at System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironmen
t(String appId, IApplicationHost appHost, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingPa
rameters)
   at System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironmen
tAndReportErrors(String appId, IApplicationHost appHost, HostingEnvironmentParam
eters hostingParameters)
   at System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateInstanceInNewWorkerAppDomain(T
ype type, String appId, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
   at System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationHost.CreateApplicationHost(Type hostType, St
ring virtualDir, String physicalDir)
   at Cassini.Server.CreateHost()
   at Cassini.Server..ctor(Int32 port, String virtualPath, String physicalPath)
   at NRecord.RecordingService.OnStart(String[] args)
[1] OnStart() complete...
(2018-03-07, 02:15)will8800 Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to unable to view live tv on both Nextpvr and Kodi itself
 Ignore Kodi for now - you'll need it working in NextPVR before you can expect it to work in Kodi. Post over at the NextPVR forums to let use know what happens when you try to watch TV in NextPVR, and post the logs, and we'll help you out.