Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: add on migration in Progress - Please wait.... ISSUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I do have the old version of kodi on my macbook pro and i deleted it and downloaded the 17.6 krypton.
after installing it, It shows "add on migration in Progress - Please wait...."

Please advice me the procedure how to install it correctly, i've been waiting for hours and nothing happens.

Thank you very much
Post a debug log (wiki) - or move away the Kodi folder in /Users/your_user_name/Library-Application Support

The latter will reset everything to default (all settings and all Addons will be gone and you need to start over)
How do you DO that? The tv screen merely shows the kodi v174 krypton logo and there us no way around it. How can I enter the debug if the damn tv is blocked by tge Kodi Logo screen!!
(2019-06-27, 18:01)Dozydogs Wrote: [ -> ]How do you DO that?
You're reacting to a thread from 2018.
You are using a pretty much outdated version 17.4, Kodi is currently running at version 18.2.
And since you seem to be new to the internet, let me explain that there is a section in the debug log (wiki) text that is colored in blue. That text has an internet link, which you can click on. Your internet browser will then open that new link for more information.

(2019-06-27, 18:01)Dozydogs Wrote: [ -> ]How can I enter the debug if the damn tv is blocked by tge Kodi Logo screen!!
It'll be appreciated when next time you leave out the colorful language.

You can enable debugging by adding a loglevel tag in the userdata/advancedsettings.xml file. Loglevel 1 will be sufficient.

You can also try to delete the Addons27.db file in the userdata/Database folder. And restart Kodi after that.