Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: juddering/shuttering intermittent issues SPMC Kyrpton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i'm running SPMC krypton and having juddering/shuttering intermittent issues with 4K files. Im running kodi on a shield and my server is windows based.

I've attached a sample from my log  file while playing a MKV that was shuttering at the time

log file

thanks for your help.
That is indeed only a part of a log file. Please provide the full, unabbreviated log file. Troubles/bugs can start at any time in program. Smile
hi, heres my current log. I cleared it the other day as I thought it would be too big to go through. thanks 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihf5qz89bj6gz0a/spmc.log?dl=0
Any update on this? I have the same exact issue once in a while with Leia v18 nightly builds. I will start a title and it plays back fine. But after some period of time, the video gets a strobe-like effect. The audio stays perfect during this time. Once it happens, I can resolve it by pressing Pause and then waiting a few seconds and then resuming. Then it usually finishes the title without happening again. This does not happen all the time, maybe once ever 3-5 titles I watch.
For the record, SPMC will not be updated anytime soon as its developer has recently teamed up with the MrMC club.
If there are similar issues in Kodi Leia, a full bug report in Kodi's bug tracker is also appreciated.