Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-04-28, 13:47)kos25k Wrote: [ -> ]Do i have to use a VPN for Netflix?

I think you need to (re)read our VPN policy (wiki) first. This forum is not for answers on questions asking "which VPN is best, or should I use a VPN".
If you have specific technical problems, I suggest your visit the CoreELEC forum first.
Out of curiosity, is it normal that on my Android oreo mi box 3 I can't enable both vp9 and hevc profiles at the same time?

Also there's a tiny bit of stutter really far between scenes (sometimes it might be 20mins) before the next that I can't for the life of me get rid of and happens only with this plugin, not local not other streamed media. I've pretty much tried every setting (I use 1080p).

Again great job castagnait, it still works better than the Netflix app for me.
I'm use version 1.2.0, In my MiBox 3 (MDZ-16-AB) Netflix addons is work perfectly 1080p (HDCP 1.x my tv only 1080p) but in my MiBox S (MDZ-22-AB) it only 540p max, how is it? Both device are Netflix Certified, DRM Widevine L1 & in Netflix native app can get 1080p, i love kodi because the auto framerate switching feature
but on windows 10 does this addon not work?
he asks me to install add-ons and then he gives me an error with kodi 18.6 and with kodi 19 he doesn't do it even install netflix 1.02
(2020-04-29, 13:59)nino33 Wrote: [ -> ]but on windows 10 does this addon not work?
he asks me to install add-ons and then he gives me an error with kodi 18.6 and with kodi 19 he doesn't do it even install netflix 1.02
Works just fine on x64 windows 10 and windows 7, on Leia. Did you install on a clean Kodi installation via the official castagnait's repository?
(2020-04-29, 14:32)jimkaf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-29, 13:59)nino33 Wrote: [ -> ]but on windows 10 does this addon not work?
Works just fine on x64 windows 10 and windows 7, on Leia. Did you install on a clean Kodi installation via the official castagnait's repository? 
yes, or installed both kodi 18.6 and kodi 19 on 18.6 asks me to install a widevin plugin and then gives me error it is not possible to install this addon manually while on kodi 19 it gives me dependency error 2.30 thanks if you want to answer me.
None of my exported TV shows seem to play anymore. I keep getting the following error when I select any episode:-

KeyError:u'Videos'

Is anybody else experiencing the same error? Does anybody know what causes this error?
My exported movies are still working fine, so just seems to be affecting the TV shows.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Exported episodes playing just fine here, did you change anything else in your setup?
(2020-04-30, 21:17)jimkaf Wrote: [ -> ]Exported episodes playing just fine here, did you change anything else in your setup?
Nope.
Just took a closer look again. Seems the problem is only affecting 3 of the 9 shows I've currently exported. I tried removing them from the library, deleting the library folders and then re-exporting, but the issue still persists. Totally weird.
I have the problem shows included in 'My List', where they play fine, so at least I can still play them.
Even more curious now as to what the original error actually signifies.
I am getting ConnectionError. LibreElec RaspPi 3b+
Reinstalled Libreelec from scratch, same issue
Netflix works on phone/Windows.

ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/nfsession/nfsession_access.py", line 98, in _login
                                                react_context = website.extract_json(self._get('login'), 'reactContext')
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/nfsession/nfsession_requests.py", line 46, in _get
                                                **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/logging.py", line 143, in timing_wrapper
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/nfsession/nfsession_requests.py", line 56, in _request_call
                                                return self._request(method, component, None, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/nfsession/nfsession_requests.py", line 72, in _request
                                                data=data)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 546, in get
                                                return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 533, in request
                                                resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 646, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 498, in send
                                                raise ConnectionError(err, request=request)
                                            ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(107, 'Transport endpoint is not connected'))
2020-05-01 03:17:54.035 T:1723794304   ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Login prefetch: request exception ('Connection aborted.', error(107, 'Transport endpoint is not connected'))

Full log is very large but is here

https://filebin.net/a431689per6hvq4l
(2020-04-28, 14:22)jimkaf Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity, is it normal that on my Android oreo mi box 3 I can't enable both vp9 and hevc profiles at the same time?

Also there's a tiny bit of stutter really far between scenes (sometimes it might be 20mins) before the next that I can't for the life of me get rid of and happens only with this plugin, not local not other streamed media. I've pretty much tried every setting (I use 1080p).

Again great job castagnait, it still works better than the Netflix app for me.
I can second this that there is a random stutter every now and then with Mi Box (2016, oreo).
For the vp9/hevc issue I have no answer.
I couldn't start Netflix due to error code: m7111-1931-404. What should I do to fix it?
(2020-04-29, 14:45)nino33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-29, 14:32)jimkaf Wrote: [ -> ]
yes, or installed both kodi 18.6 and kodi 19 on 18.6 asks me to install a widevin plugin and then gives me error it is not possible to install this addon manually while on kodi 19 it gives me dependency error 2.30 thanks if you want to answer me.     

I'm also having a problem when it gets to the point of installing Widevine. I did a completely clean install of Kodi 18.6, I then installed "CastagnaIT Repository for KODI 18.x LEIA - repository.castagnait-1.0.1.zip" . Then from the repo I installed the Netflix 1.2.0 addon. The addon and all its dependencies install without any errors, however when I try to play a file I get the following error when the addon tries to install Widevine: https://imgur.com/a/I5p9tza

Here is the error generated in the kodi.log: https://paste.kodi.tv/hudazunomi.kodi
Anyone knows why many times subtitles return to English and audio to English 6 channels,even if i set in media player Greek subs and default audio to 2ch?
(2020-05-03, 14:06)Xiphan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also having a problem when it gets to the point of installing Widevine. I did a completely clean install of Kodi 18.6, I then installed "CastagnaIT Repository for KODI 18.x LEIA - repository.castagnait-1.0.1.zip" . Then from the repo I installed the Netflix 1.2.0 addon. The addon and all its dependencies install without any errors, however when I try to play a file I get the following error when the addon tries to install Widevine: https://imgur.com/a/I5p9tza

Here is the error generated in the kodi.log: https://paste.kodi.tv/hudazunomi.kodi 

It's a known issue on Windows, wait for a fix: https://github.com/emilsvennesson/script...issues/331