Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-05-17, 15:39)CastagnaIT Wrote: [ -> ]New release 1.3.0 is out
Hi, I updated from 1.2.2 to 1.3.0 on my Odroid N2 (CoreElec 9.2.2/Kodi 18.6) and addon works fine; no login or playback problems, but when ever I start a TV episode from beginning or from a resume point I get this error:

The stream then starts and plays normally without any errors. The error does not appear when starting/resuming a movie...

What can I do to avoid/fix this error ?

Edit: Fixed the error by disabling Library Auto update option for TV shows
(2020-05-17, 16:56)joseph. Wrote: [ -> ]The first time I open the Netflix add-on after a fresh install I'm able to login just fine but can't play any content. (error:"Entity used incorrect entity authentication data type").
When I close Kodi and re-open it I can't even access the add-on as "Background services do not start due to the following error: Entity used incorrect entity authentication data type".
Log: egesiboxud (paste)
Hope you can help me.
Never mind, I managed to solve my own issue.
For anybody that might be having the same issue: I just had to manually enter my ESN, disable and re-enable the netflix plugin.
Many thanks to the developer.
(2020-05-17, 16:56)joseph. Wrote: [ -> ]The first time I open the Netflix add-on after a fresh install I'm able to login just fine but can't play any content. (error:"Entity used incorrect entity authentication data type").
When I close Kodi and re-open it I can't even access the add-on as "Background services do not start due to the following error: Entity used incorrect entity authentication data type".
Hope you can help me.
can you paste here the first part (without final numbers) of ESN of your official NF app?
(2020-05-17, 18:42)listem Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CastagnaIT ,
RPI 3 KODI 18.6
Regional Hungarian
Yesterday the 1.22 version Worked fine yet.
Today Updated fine version 1.3
Login was success .
for my saved list i get unicode error.
ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] IPC callback raised exception: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 3: ordinal not in range(128)
uninstall , reinstall but the same

thanks any help

Same happened here even with 1.3.1.
Reverted to 1.22 and logged out to get it working again. Disabled auto-update for now.
Kodi.log
(2020-05-18, 09:41)CastagnaIT Wrote: [ -> ]
Hope you can help me.
can you paste here the first part (without final numbers) of ESN of your official NF app? 
No worries, I fixed the issue already. Again, many thanks for your work.
(2020-05-18, 20:58)joseph. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-18, 09:41)CastagnaIT Wrote: [ -> ]
Hope you can help me.

I need to see if i need to correct an ESN composition issue
so if you can write the official nf ESN thanks
(2020-05-19, 09:47)CastagnaIT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-18, 20:58)joseph. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-18, 09:41)CastagnaIT Wrote: [ -> ]can you paste here the first part (without final numbers) of ESN of your official NF app?  

I need to see if i need to correct an ESN composition issue
so if you can write the official nf ESN thanks 

Yes, sure! It's: NFANDROID2-PRV-UZW4010TIMSKIPPERV2-TECHNTIM=BOX-7411
Hi Everyone!

I have a problem whit plugin. I use it normally but now I cant..
UnicodeEncodeError message when I would like to play anything..
in log: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 3: ordinal not in range(128)
I do nothing.. i dont understand.
Help me, please!
kodi.log
kodi.log

Thanks..
(2020-05-19, 21:01)Gerdei0826 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone!

in log: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 3: ordinal not in range(128)
Help me, please!
kodi.log
kodi.log

Thanks..

Ok, just write when I woud like to open series (denying access to season folder) ...
(2020-05-19, 21:53)Gerdei0826 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-19, 21:01)Gerdei0826 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone!

Help me, please!
kodi.logkodi.log

Thanks..

Ok, just write when I woud like to open series (denying access to season folder) ... 

Just read back a few comments to have a resolution. (Hint: Go back to release 1.22)
there were some problems in releases 1.3.0 and 1.3.1, do the update to 1.3.2
(2020-05-20, 08:44)CastagnaIT Wrote: [ -> ]there were some problems in releases 1.3.0 and 1.3.1, do the update to 1.3.2

Thank you for the update, it's working.
Thanks. Work ok.
I'm trying to use JSON commands from my integration controller to control Kodi. I have most everything working. I am stumped on Netflix though.

I have a command that will open the app which is:
Code:
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"plugin.video.netflix","params":{"command":"activate"}},"id":1}
In AeonNox, it will open directly to my user account without asking who I am which is ideal. So I pulled the code I could find from Aeon and came up with this:
Code:
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"plugin.video.netflix?switch_profile_guid=MYNETFLIXUSERIDFROMAEON","params":{"command":"activate"}},"id":1}

Unfortunately this does nothing.  I can't figure out how to feed it the user variable

I don't have a deep understanding of JSON, so if someone can help correct my syntax, that would be awesome.
Hi I'm new to this thread, first I wan t appreciate the work of the developer of this addons, I have been using for the past few weeks, so far I did not experienced any issue. My question is there plan in the future to include download feature  as I will love to download some movies & TV shows files saved in my NAS for watch in future or as when I have not access to internet. Although Netflix official addon have feature to download, but the download file format can not be play by Kodi or Vlc.

Thanks for your efforts