Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-10-13, 11:28)Germeleon Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Team,

I'm using a RPi 3 with Milhouse latest libreelec Kodi 18 Alpha build (see logs).

I noticed when I enable "Options"> "Expert" > "check SSL" (german "SSL-Überprüfung"), my Netflix Addon doesn't work anymore and in the logs it throws a

10:00:15.310 T:1666093936   ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.urllib3/lib/urllib3/connectionpool.py:858: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is bei
ng made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings
                                              InsecureRequestWarning)

error (see attached logs).

So my question is:

When will you fix the error above and  re-enable the SSL check under Libreelec?

Or is it a libreelec-based problem?

I would love to know that my Netflix connection stays safe under any conditions Wink.

You'll find my log here
 Any update with my problem 1 here?
(2018-10-13, 11:46)Germeleon Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Team,

i have to add that I can't access some menu entrys of the Nextflix Addon at times (same RPI like in the former post).

When I try to select "Netflix originale"(Netflix originals), "Derzeit beliebt" (current most viewed?), "Beliebt auf Netflix" (current most viewed on netflix?) I receive  an error popup "Netflix Error".

Logs are here .

Hope you can find the reason for this Smile

If it's okay I would like to add a change request:

Is it possible to implement a "update database manually" function? I don't use my RPI on a daily basis so a scheduled update doesn't fit my "user experience" Wink . That would be a great feature.

Kind Regards,

Germeleon

Or with my second one here?
Is the repo down right now.
Trying to test it on my galaxy s8+.
Keep getting error message " Could Not Connect to repository"
I am using two android box (one is ATV) with KODI 18b4. I did everything. I login netflix there is no problem, i see netflix's catalog, netflix video start but all black and no sound. I try a lot of video. 
Inputstream adaptive and RTMP Input active active but I don't see anything. I tried in Kodi's setting to disable hardware codec (surface, aml) and now I see the fanart wallpaper and I heard only audio of stream...
Hello, Trying to install the add-on on a fresh install of my HTPC but I have a problem: Since I updated to Kodi 18 beta 3 I can't enable Input RTMP, it's saying that this plug-in is not compatible with this version of Kodi.

I'm on Ubuntu 18.10 and Input RTMP is under 2.0.3

I can connect the add-on, browse catalog but i'm not able to play anything...

Does anyone have a solution ?
I'm trying to install this on my HTPC but I cannot get it to install.

Following the guide but there is no appdata/roaming/kodi/cdm folder to put the download.

I've created one but the add on is not installing.
FYI - I am getting the pycryptodome error when trying to install.
(2018-10-25, 17:28)Tyler Durden Wrote: [ -> ]FYI - I am getting the pycryptodome error when trying to install.

Lack of information so not helpful
(2018-10-25, 17:28)Tyler Durden Wrote: [ -> ]FYI - I am getting the pycryptodome error when trying to install.
 In the guide here -https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix is says  - Cryptdome python library (for Linux systems, install using
pip install --user pycryptodomex as the user that will run Kodi)

This should get rid of the error (assuming you're using linux)
I've been daft. Trying to install this onto Kodi 18.
Hi,

Something seems to have been broken very recently (it could be due to the update to Kodi 18 beta 4, not sure). I'm using the latest version of the Netflix plugin, which is 0.13.15 currently (at least, that's what I see as the most recent version in the repo from Kodi).

A week or two ago, when I started to play some content, it would automatically start to play in French (which is something I want. My Netflix account is set to french and when I go on the Netflix website and play content from there, it plays in French if it is available). However now in Kodi, it always start playing in English. I can change it, of course, but as soon as I start playing the next episode of the serie or another content, it start playing in English again.

I tried to enable / disable the setting "Save audio / subtitle settings for TV shows", clicking the "set default value for all content" (something similar to that but in French for me) where I can select the language, but it doesn't work. The next thing I'm going to play will start playing in English no matter what.

Edit : It doesn't seem quite like that. Actually if I set an episode to french audio, if I restart that specific episode later, it will start playing in french again, but the next episode will still play in English. Sometimes I also see a "Save audio preferences" button showing up where the "Skip intro" button shows up, but that didn't seem to have any effect.

Thank you

Log file on my OneDrive account : https://1drv.ms/u/s!An2Qd9p5kN16gqEIBfjBsQ-k_08ynA
(2018-10-16, 22:52)docwra Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm still can't get it working on my shield for the life of me. Must have typed my ESN number in 10 times without success!

Looks like the error is with the License server. @peak3d do you have any insight on what the error log means?

Something looks odd with your netflix addon, deinstall, install again and try again.
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to bother you again, I have still the same issue, and don't understand why.
I have installed Netflix Addon Repository (1.0.1 by libdev + jojo + asciidisco). Into the information screens of this Netflix Addon Repository, I don't have any Dependencies attached.
Then, when I want to install Netflix from that Addon, I can select a version (Version 0.13.15), but I don't have the following windows with "the following additional add-ons will be installed".
And a notification alerts me that : "The dependency  on script.module.pycryptodome version". And I can't install the add-on.

The Videoplayer InputStream are enabled.

I'm new to Kodi, and don't understand why I can't access to that pycryptodome dependency.
Is this not working because I'm on OSMC instead of LibreElec ?

Thank you for your time !
Blush
I'm having a strange problem...

Whenever I try to add a TV Show to a "My List" on a secondary profile, I get an error.  I've got the addon working fine for my own account, but I created a profile for my Dad and am trying to get the addon to work for him.  I've already set up the addon with my account information, and configured his box to "auto login" to his profile.  I verified that the profile ID information is listed in the addon's settings.  We tested it and the addon DOES work (meaning the addon plays videos, etc).  The only thing he can't seem to be able to do is add stuff to his "My List".

Has this popped up for any body else? 

Debug Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ivajabivuv.kodi   (Initiation of the attempt to add to "My List" occurs around Line 1546
Raspberry Pi 3 / LibreELEC 8.90.006 / Kodi 18 Beta
Standard/Default "Exuary" Skin
Wired Network (not wireless)
Netflix Subscription DOES include multiple TV support, although I'm the only one using the account at this particular moment.

----------------

EDIT - Nevermind.  This is already a reported bug on the official GIT:
https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid...issues/383

I will follow there.
Hi
i have problem with Netflix addon… when installing Kodi goes shut down and then the only chance to start again is delete all netflix folders and files  Sad

Kodi-Netflix log file