Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's L1 and I'm on a 4k plan, but still it's 1080p only.
tablets cannot run nfx videos at 4k
perhaps if hdmi connected to a 4k TV but never tested then i have no idea
(2022-07-17, 19:43)maddy40629 Wrote: [ -> ]It's L1 and I'm on a 4k plan, but still it's 1080p only.

As the screen resolution is only 2560x1600, IA would pick a stream resolution equal to or smaller than your display.
If you want to force it to play 4K on a screen that is not 4K you have to enable "Ignore Display Resolution" in IA settings
Hi there,
I have Hulkbuster Tablet(its rooted) and device doesnt supporting Google Widevine DRM(L1) unfortunately. 

I've been researching about changing license L3 to L1 for 1 week but i didnt find a solution. Im really tired to researching. Sad

Is there any, any way to get 1080p on Netflix or other streaming platforms? 

Thank u very much for your interest.
Also I tried to change ESN code on Netflix addon but maybe i did wrong. I really dont know...
(2022-08-06, 19:27)Nyks58 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any, any way to get 1080p on Netflix or other streaming platforms? 

No, there is NO way. Posible only on some Linux platforms at the moment...
(2022-08-06, 20:47)Sholander Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-06, 19:27)Nyks58 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any, any way to get 1080p on Netflix or other streaming platforms? 

No, there is NO way. Posible only on some Linux platforms at the moment...

1080P is working for me on Ubuntu 20.04. I am also on the 4K UltraHD plan ($19.99/month). Maybe that is it?

4K of course does not work.
Its sad. I really like to watch film/series on my tablet but license problem is annoying. I tried to ask forum to get solution as a last resort but it didnt work.

Thank u for your attention.
Hi, I'm having trouble logging in.
I try to log in with email and password but it gives me an error that the data is invalid, even though it is not. Because I decided to try with authentication key. I created the data file successfully, uploaded it to firestick where kodi is installed.
But when I try to login with the key, I login successfully but when I try to play a movie or series, it asks me to login again. Please help me, I don't know where I am going wrong.
I just want to mention that there are special characters ** in the password, I don't know if that's the problem.
I've tried other accounts that don't have special characters and I can't log in with them.
From memory, Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS uses Python 3.6.9 and I dont think Kodi 19 will run properly on that platform. You may need Python 3.8.5 or above for Kodi 19.1 to run properly.
I suggest moving to 20.04.2 LTS and it should work fine. Here's what I did to solve Netflix error 2-0. I run Kodi 19.1 with Netflix addon on Linux Mint XFCE Uma which is based on Ubuntu 20.04 and have no issues.
(2022-05-11, 11:43)Archway Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help with this?

Kodi 19.4 on Win 11 Pro 21H2 22000.613. 32GB RAM. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics

Kodi started repeatedly crashing to windows after 20 to 40 mins use from 1st May. This is while using the NetFlix addon - the system is rarely used except for NetFlix so it is unknown whether it is specific to this addon. The windows event viewer suggests widevinecdm.dll is the cause and I wonder if it was updated at about that time. I was going to revert to an earlier version but I am not sure where widevinecdm.dll come from.

Debug log 1:- https://paste.kodi.tv/uhuwuwicug.kodi
I have a second debug log which is too large to post on paste.kodi.tv

I noticed that the ordinary log files always ended with a bunch of warnings about audio sync errors. I have no idea if that is relevant (there was no audible desynchronisation) but I have posted 3 of these in case it helps.

https://paste.kodi.tv/owegaqapaw.kodi
https://paste.kodi.tv/idulusosal.kodi
https://paste.kodi.tv/qateyanafo.kodi

Each of the crashes corresponds to a windows event log error:-

Faulting application name: kodi.exe, version: 19.1.0.0, time stamp: 0x624f826e
Faulting module name: widevinecdm.dll, version: 4.10.2449.0, time stamp: 0x605c11af
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000002dbb41
Faulting process ID: 0x1200
Faulting application start time: 0x01d863d6e7ed37b3
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Kodi\kodi.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\JVB\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\cdm\widevinecdm.dll
Report ID: f030e79f-2577-44be-8f02-c32e3b6e2bc0
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I am going to try dropping back to netflix 1.18.4

Same issue, the video randomly freezes and kodi exits on windows 11.
This is incredible if it plays natively without launching the app. I wonder if this will work on a firestick.
I am amazed that no-one else has reported this - just 3 of us have. It also occurs with Amazon prime using the Sandmann79 add-on, presumably as they both use widevine. I worked around by completely uninstalling Kodi, then reinstalling 19.4 with the earliest Sandmann and Castagnait addons I could find. The Amazon one had to be updated as the one I initially used did not work. I refused all widevine updates and now have Sandmann79 0.9.5+matrix1, castagnait 1.18.8+matrix1 and the widevinecdm.dll version is 4.10.2391.0. With this, which I set up on 2nd August or thereabout, there has only been one kod/widevine crash, this on 3rd August despite regular use for a couple of hours each day.
Am I the only one having trouble logging in? Can anyone help with anything? @CastagnaIT