Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-09-30, 06:11)8traxrule Wrote: [ -> ]I had Netflix working again last night but it is now giving the error again. Glad it is being worked on

Try this developer's test version "plugin.video.netflix_1.18.10+matrix.1_20220930_t2.zip" from here if it solves your problem.
(2022-09-30, 14:03)Sholander Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-09-30, 06:11)8traxrule Wrote: [ -> ]I had Netflix working again last night but it is now giving the error again. Glad it is being worked on

Try this developer's test version "plugin.video.netflix_1.18.10+matrix.1_20220930_t2.zip" from here if it solves your problem.
This version works for me, great Smile
I’m not too tech literate, is there any instruction on how to install that version? I got the one I use from the repository.
1- Download the file here
and save it to your computer (example c:\windows\temp)
2- Open Kodi
3- go to system/Add-on browser
4- install from zip
5- browse to c:\windows\temp and select plugin.video.netflix_1.18.10%2Bmatrix.1_20220930_t2.zip
6- The installation should occur.

Make sure your your level is set to Expert.
System/Settings/system/Bottom left click to change Settings Level if needed.
This new version works perfectly.
thank you!!!!

Same here - was working but stopped again.  I tried the latest version for 18.3 Leia (v1.12.14) but still getting same error.  Will wait patiently for an update.  Meanwhile I will use Windows 10 app which isn't as good as CastagnaIT's plugin.
(2022-09-30, 20:18)ClippyBeer Wrote: [ -> ]

Same here - was working but stopped again.  I tried the latest version for 18.3 Leia (v1.12.14) but still getting same error.  Will wait patiently for an update.  Meanwhile I will use Windows 10 app which isn't as good as CastagnaIT's plugin.

The new version previously posted works perfectly on Matrix.
I think CastagnIT mentioned before that he would prioritize Matrix.
Thanks for the info, will try it on my Shield tonight. I know I can go to this page with Downloader and download the file that way.
@CastagnaIT
On my Firestick 4K with "Maven's Kodi_Nexus-Builds für FireTV" with 20220930_t2 test version, everything works OK. No problem with login or with playing any stream...
The only thing that is amiss is that ALL episodes of all series are marked as watched, although I did not watch them. This cannot be changed, whatever I choose, it reverts to watched status. Is there anything I can do to get these markings back, so that they show the correct status?
(2022-10-01, 00:52)Sholander Wrote: [ -> ]@CastagnaIT
On my Firestick 4K with "Maven's Kodi_Nexus-Builds für FireTV" with 20220930_t2 test version, everything works OK. No problem with login or with playing any stream...
The only thing that is amiss is that ALL episodes of all series are marked as watched, although I did not watch them. This cannot be changed, whatever I choose, it reverts to watched status. Is there anything I can do to get these markings back, so that they show the correct status?

I’ve had some weird behavior with not being able to export any shows/movies.
So this may be off, but have you tried disabling/enabling the addon, thereby connecting anew?
On the same device, Netflix played fine with the old version before Netflix changed.
After updating to version 1.18.10+matrix.1_20220930_t2
then I can login, the menu is full, but play gives an error.
Please tell me how to fix this error. With kodi.log attached
https://paste.kodi.tv/sovenuruqo.kodi

Thanks a lot
On the same device, Netflix played fine with the old version before Netflix changed.
After updating to version 1.18.10+matrix.1_20220930_t2
then I can login, the menu is full, but play gives an error.
Please tell me how to fix this error. With kodi.log attached
https://paste.kodi.tv/sovenuruqo.kodi

Thanks a lot

Update:
I have found the solution. Just change the MSL manifest version from Default to Version 1 in Netflix Settings. Now it works fine.

That solved the problem for me also. Thank you.
(2022-09-30, 20:32)bobdude Wrote: [ -> ]The new version previously posted works perfectly on Matrix.
I think CastagnIT mentioned before that he would prioritize Matrix.
Yes he did say he would prioritize Matrix so I will wait and keep checking the repo for any updates to the Leia plug-in.
(2022-10-01, 00:52)Sholander Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that is amiss is that ALL episodes of all series are marked as watched, although I did not watch them. This cannot be changed, whatever I choose, it reverts to watched status.

New test version "plugin.video.netflix_1.18.10+matrix.1_20221001_t3.zip" solved all my problems on Firestick 4K. Everything works perfect as before...