Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-11-22, 15:05)Dumyat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-22, 11:45)caphm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-22, 00:55)Dumyat Wrote: [ -> ] 
I think for now, I'll just stick with what I have which works perfectly. TBH, just being able to access Netflix via Kodi is huge bonus for me personally, rather than having to use a web browser.
 Having it inside Kodi is an absolute game changer for me, keeping all my media in a single interface, not having to store all those TV shows on my NAS any more and having the best quality available is amazing! 

Really impressive and thanks to all the developers who managed to get this far. Watched statuses are of course the big one, my idea would be to send the watched status to Trakt.tv and somehow recieve it back.
(2018-11-22, 10:39)docwra Wrote: [ -> ]Yes there is heavy development going on at the moment, 17 betas and its working well. There is a seperate repo on the GitHub thread for the betas.

I'm sure it will be merged into master soon as its pretty stable for me.

Can you post the link for the betas, can’t seem to find it on github. Thanks
with last version Kodi dont crushed anymore on KaonMedia KSTB6020 with Android 8.0.0… but i have some problems probably with Widevine CryptoSession… see log file Netflix error log
Netflix appears to be working I can browse the categories and watch the videos. Although I wonder if I am getting all that is available as the "Netflix Originals" only show 40 video/tv series

When I try and do a search in Netflix it displays a netflix error see log

I have attached the log.

As I am new to Libreelec it would be great is I could be pointed in the right direction

Thank's

LogFile
(2018-11-23, 07:36)phctech Wrote: [ -> ]LogFile
I'm just wondering... Some of your entries/folder names have a different spelling. Is that unintentional or is it the correct spelling in your own language, because the scraper may have a problem with them. A few examples:
  • Bosh -> Bosch
  • Constatine -> Constantine
  • Heros -> Heroes
  • Once Apon a Time -> Once Upon a Time
That is how it installed. I did not change any options or edit any settings or logs.
Only folder names for shows not settings
(2018-11-23, 07:36)phctech Wrote: [ -> ]Netflix appears to be working I can browse the categories and watch the videos. Although I wonder if I am getting all that is available as the "Netflix Originals" only show 40 video/tv series

When I try and do a search in Netflix it displays a netflix error see log

I have attached the log.

As I am new to Libreelec it would be great is I could be pointed in the right direction

Thank's

LogFile

https://paste.kodi.tv/loqavedugi.kodi
Use this version 0.14.0 beta 17, uninstall everything first.

https://github.com/caphm/kodi-repo/blob/...beta17.zip

You can get the newer releases from here

https://github.com/caphm/kodi-repo/tree/...eo.netflix
Issue: Plays first 3-7 seconds of any selected video/show (without sound) then hangs.  Fails to initiate audio. Youtube and standard video library play back without issue.

Versions: .13.x (latest) and .14  beta 17 / latest Kodi nightly as of 11/23

Steps to recreate: 
Open Kodi and select any netflix stream.  
Alt: Manually select any video stream (same issue)
Alt: Manually select any audio stream (including stereo) (same issue)

Log File: http://paste.kodi.tv/upirujazuz (New log file without banned addons)

Highlight of issues in log

Not sure if this is a problem or not

Code:

21:25:18.742 T:14436 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Searching for decrypters in: C:\Users\Rob\Documents\Kodi18\addons\inputstream.adaptive\
21:25:18.742 T:14436 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\Rob\Documents\Kodi18\addons\inputstream.adaptive\
21:25:18.742 T:14436 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Searching for decrypters in: C:\Users\Rob\Documents\Kodi18\portable_data\addons\inputstream.adaptive
21:25:18.743 T:14436 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Found decrypter: C:\Users\Rob\Documents\Kodi18\portable_data\addons\inputstream.adaptive\ssd_wv.dll
~
21:25:21.094 T:14436 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: DecryptSampleData: Decrypt failed with error: 2 and key: 0000000004E086A30000000000000000

Code:

21:25:22.239 T:13504 INFO: CAESinkWASAPI::Initialize: Could not Initialize Exclusive with that format
21:25:22.239 T:13504 ERROR: CAESinkWASAPI::Initialize: WASAPI initialization failed.
~
21:25:22.256 T:13504 ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::CheckPlayStatus: Failed to play the DirectSound buffer: unknown
~
21:25:25.391 T:15252 ERROR: CDVDAudio::AddPacketsRenderer - timeout adding data to renderer
@cable_cutter - there's stuff installed on your device which violates our piracy policy (wiki) and renders it unsupported whilst they are in place. Anything on the banned addons (wiki) list is not allowed if you want help or support here.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
That worked 

Thanks Essam315
(2018-11-22, 15:32)docwra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-22, 15:05)Dumyat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-22, 11:45)caphm Wrote: [ -> ] 
Having it inside Kodi is an absolute game changer for me, keeping all my media in a single interface, not having to store all those TV shows on my NAS any more and having the best quality available is amazing!     
Totally agree @docwra
Kodi is fast becoming the 'All-In-One' media centre solution I've been seeking for years  Smile
And since I'm now using both Netflix and Amazon more and more with Kodi, I added this little feature to my own Skin Mod's OSD. Basically, when I display the OSD during playback, I have an icon to show where I'm playing the video from (Kodi local library, Netflix, Amazon or iplayer) Think I also added support for YouTube and Spoify as well....

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2788421
I'm using this addon in Raspberry Pi 2 with hdmi audio converter to hdmi+audio. If i use audio hdmi passthrought then netflix no sound (youtube works fine).

How can i use audio passthrought to obtain 5.1 sounds?

Thanks.
The addon is working great. All shows are nicely in 1080p. Addon is fast enough on my Mi Box 3.

Sorry if this has already been asked a million times.
The only thing i'm missing now, is the continue watching from the library. I saw some posts, that it's not reporting back to Netflix from kodi and it's difficult to fix that. It does show an in progress icon, but when I start it again it just restarts the episode. It does work from within Netflix itself though.

Is there any idea if this feature will ever come?