Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-02-05, 01:57)matteo2 Wrote: [ -> ]I update my libreelec on wetek openelec to 9.0.0 version. When I try to install Netflix addon my decoder reboot and nothing is installed. How can I install it? I installed successfully on windows version.
Can you help me? I did everythings (kodinerds repository, aba repository , manual copy of folder into .kodi/addons) with no success. When I try to install the addon or repos my libreelec reboot itself. How can I solve it?
HI,

i modified my profile names, reinstalled the addon and purged it's files, now it is working fine. Thanks for your help!
Any idea why subtitles cannnot be deactivated permanently? I am using LE 9.0 and the Netflix plugin from the Netflix repository.

Solved!
(2019-02-07, 18:11)Morguito Wrote: [ -> ] Hey man,

I've tried that many times. It doesn't "record" my preferences.

Is there any other solution or workaround?

Thanks. 
It's fixed in my beta version
download the addon zip here: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix
I noticed that the plugin can not recognize whether the movie is in 1080p or in 4K. As I enter the series, all series shows me in 1080p or less.
If I turn on some series, after a while it will switch to 4K but not always.
Everything is working fine except for accessing "my list". I can add stuff to "my list" but when I try to access "my list" then I get an error message. Any ideas?
Hi. Is it possible to run this addon on Xbox One, I've already tried it but with no success, the problem is I think that currently there is no way to install widevine on Xbox One or is it?
(2019-02-09, 20:34)kowalmisiek Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that the plugin can not recognize whether the movie is in 1080p or in 4K. As I enter the series, all series shows me in 1080p or less.
 I don't have a 4k so i can't do tests.
You can try putting high values on Min/Max Bandwidth on the inputstream settings
so you can force them to start videos with higher quality
(2019-02-09, 20:37)b4cksl4sh Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is working fine except for accessing "my list". I can add stuff to "my list" but when I try to access "my list" then I get an error message. Any ideas?
 what addon version?
if 13.21 is no longer maintained,
if you use 14 beta 8 or 9 put the full log with debug informations on
(2019-02-09, 17:11)stefive83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-07, 18:11)Morguito Wrote: [ -> ] Hey man,

I've tried that many times. It doesn't "record" my preferences.

Is there any other solution or workaround?

Thanks. 
It's fixed in my beta version
download the addon zip here: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix
Finally I install it on my recalbox successfully
I have installed version 14 beta  from a link above in a Nvidia Shield (capable of Widevine L1).
Nvidia is connected via HDMI 2.0 cable to Onkio Receiver Atmos enabled and then, always via HDMI 2.0, connected to a Samsung 4K TV. 
Copied an verified (THREE times!) the ESN from Netflix appl.
Enabled HEVC profiles in addon settings.
Enabled Dolby profiles in addon setting.
Disabled Dolby vision (I haven't TV capable of handling this setting)
I can't find the option to enable Atmos.

No 4K option ("only" 1080) and no Atmos option.
I know that "Velvet buzzshow" has Atmos  but have "only" 5.1 track playable.

Where can I find the option to enable Atmos?
Why I can't see the 4K video option?

Thank you to CastagnaIT!
Very well done work with your beta!
Your beta files is the only one that has made me possible to see Netflix on Kodi!
Thankyou again!
(2019-02-10, 10:59)stefive83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-09, 20:34)kowalmisiek Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that the plugin can not recognize whether the movie is in 1080p or in 4K. As I enter the series, all series shows me in 1080p or less.
 I don't have a 4k so i can't do tests.
You can try putting high values on Min/Max Bandwidth on the inputstream settings
so you can force them to start videos with higher quality    
 I will check what you are writing about.
The problem is still different. I mean that already on the netflix menu with films in the movie descriptions is given that the movie has a resolution of 1080p and also has a resolution of 4K.
When I turn on android TV and the Stranger Things series season 1 on it. In the description on android TV, I have 4K. The same series in KODI netflix has 1080p in the description. Can it be fixed?
There is this problem in all videos. Everywhere the maximum 1080p resolution is given, although the majority of the video is 4K.
It would also be nice if you could read in the video main menu if the movie has HDR.

The picture shows that it is on the series "Ultra HD 4K", "5.1", "3 seasons", "age 16" and the year of production "2017". For other films that have HDR mode there is also an "HDR" icon.
https://zapodaj.net/50b8f61e05c70.jpg.html
Is it possible to add such data to the plug-in view?
Hi,
I got a question. I really like the addon from what i have seen.
But i am a bit hesitant about entering my Netflix email en password.
Is the password secured? Can other addon don't access this information?
(I tried to browse the python files from the addon but can't seem to be sure how the password is stored).
(2019-02-10, 16:51)c_c_c_66 Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed version 14 beta  from a link above in a Nvidia Shield (capable of Widevine L1).
Nvidia is connected via HDMI 2.0 cable to Onkio Receiver Atmos enabled and then, always via HDMI 2.0, connected to a Samsung 4K TV. 
Copied an verified (THREE times!) the ESN from Netflix appl.
Enabled HEVC profiles in addon settings.
Enabled Dolby profiles in addon setting.
Disabled Dolby vision (I haven't TV capable of handling this setting)
I can't find the option to enable Atmos.

No 4K option ("only" 1080) and no Atmos option.
I know that "Velvet buzzshow" has Atmos  but have "only" 5.1 track playable.

Where can I find the option to enable Atmos?
Why I can't see the 4K video option?

Thank you to CastagnaIT!
Very well done work with your beta!
Your beta files is the only one that has made me possible to see Netflix on Kodi!
Thankyou again!

As you have a Nvidia shield tv, can you please confirm that you have like me in the ESN « NVIDISHIELD » instead of « NVIDIASHIELD » ?
I have found this very strange.
I have TWO Nvidia Shield and in both ESN has « NVIDISHIELD » instead of « NVIDIASHIELD », yes!
I confirm it!
( I have tried  to input ESN in both way "NVIDISHIELD" and "NVIDIASHIELD" but none worked to obtain 4K video.)