Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-02-14, 18:17)eddedrukker Wrote: [ -> ]i mean not the watched status but resume state.
 If I watched half of the movie on Netflix addon in Kodi, it will start from half in Netflix app (or website)? 
or 
I watched half of the movie on Netflix app (or website) it will start from half on Netflix addon in Kodi?

or

Only between Netflix addon in Kodi?
Thankyou stefive83!

With your new release with the option to enable/disable the forcing to HDCP 2.2, finally 4K are suitable! 
In the "InputStream adaptive" I have set "Override HDCP status" to "ON", then
set "stream selection" to "manual"
and then set your brand new option to "enable".

Once the movie has started, in the option screen it is possible to set the 4K resolution!

Issues:
- Unfortunately no ATMOS sound is chooseable but "only" 5.1
- In the preview screen the property of the video show "1080 HD" and not "4K".
(2019-02-14, 11:24)CiNcH Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:but the strange thing is that I don't have any issues using the netflix app from my TV or the shield.
Are you sure that they actually go all the way up to 2160p?

A fix has been found now to get 4K working on Android with Beta20 too:
plugin.video.netflix-0.14.0.beta20.4K.zip 
Does this have the fixes from CastagnaIT as well? If so I will change the first post link.
(2019-02-14, 11:24)CiNcH Wrote: [ -> ]plugin.video.netflix-0.14.0.beta20.4K.zip
This version works great! Thanks for the hint
Quote: Does this have the fixes from CastagnaIT as well? If so I will change the first post link.

Yes. The fix is on top of CastagnaIT's fork and has already been merged in, see here.
Thanks updated first post with Beta V20. All users should upgrade I believe.
I just did a fresh installl of Beta 20 on Kodi 18 RC1 on my Nvidia Shield, but I cannot play any videos.

I can login successfully and see all videos, but as soon as I play one I get a popup message stating "the email address or password is incorrect".

I tried entering the Shield's ESN manually, but that does not solve the issue.

Any clues on what could be wrong?
I tested the new version of 20.4K. It works very well.
There are several problems that are known.
1. No HDR flags (HDR icon in the movie list menu)
2. In each film and series there is an icon (Falaga) "Dolby Digital Plus 4.1". The sound is in 5.1 format.
3. In the list of movies, the resolution of the film and the series is displayed incorrectly. (1080p instead of 4K)

It was also a great idea to add a function that is on android tv. When you select a TV series or movie, its trailer appears.
Still not working for me with nvidia shield tv. Got the audio but no video, only background image.
(2019-02-15, 20:53)tchirou Wrote: [ -> ]Still not working for me with nvidia shield tv. Got the audio but no video, only background image.
 Uninstall the Netflix add-on and reinstall it. I had it like you and after the reinstallation it started working.
Does anyone have the sub accounts/kids accounts working? My previous install from a few months back worked, but this new v20 there is no content in the kids account
In the new version you cannot skip intros anymore.
Same thing, no content in the child section using Beta 20 on Kodi 18. It worked with an older version.
(2019-02-16, 12:59)kwaky Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing, no content in the child section using Beta 20 on Kodi 18. It worked with an older version.
 Doesn't work for me either...
(2019-02-15, 14:23)MrMagic Wrote: [ -> ]I just did a fresh installl of Beta 20 on Kodi 18 RC1 on my Nvidia Shield, but I cannot play any videos.
I can login successfully and see all videos, but as soon as I play one I get a popup message stating "email or password is incorrect".
I tried entering the Shield's ESN manually, but that does not solve the issue.

[REMOVED PREVIOUS TEXT]

Ok I feel really stupid now... Apparently when typing in my Netflix password through Yatse, a space was added at the end. This did not affect logging into Netflix and browsing the content, but did affect playing videos.

Everything works great now, 4K and HDR included! So good to finally have Netflix content do proper refresh rate switching, which the Android TV app still cannot do...