Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the same problem with every version after 0.13.21. No luck so far and I have tried on 3 different devices  (including one pc with win10).
Have you tried with netflix_0.14.0beta21
Same, tried that one and every one I could find online the first from the github worked once after a reboot never again. Even after a fresh install. Heard a lot about libreelec but that's a police state OS for me.

Inorder to install new programs such as macchanger you have to unpack the img add it in and repack it. I tether my device and the mac is always null. I'm not gonna go through that every time I wanna add something into it. That's why I went with osmc, but seems to be a problem on raspberry pi 3b+. Idk I tried every fix I could possibly find.
(2019-02-12, 08:30)wrxtasy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-10, 23:00)kowalmisiek Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you in advance for your great work. It is a pity that you do not have access to the 4K screen. I would like to help you in some tests how you would like some ideas.

I still have a question about your Netflix plugin on LibreELEC 9.0. Is it able to play 1080p video on LibreELEC?

Unfortunately, all movies are played at 720p. My equipment can play 1080p without any problems, but netflix works in 720p. What's the problem?

On Nvidia Shield TV everything works great and even 4K works sometimes and in LibreELEC there is a problem.

Been testing this thoroughly last week or so.

Android Kodi Leia devices with baked in L1 DRM can HW decode 1080 / 2160p Netflix.
(except Android - Mecool devices - L1 DRM or HDCP - appears to be blacklisted).
Netflix servers stream 1080p reliably as well.

Linux / LibreELEC / CoreELEC - Kodi Leia -->> AMLogic devices, and RPi I believe are limited to SW decoding 720p Netflix max.
Rockchip RK3399 and recent Intel / AMD devices will be able to SW decode 1080p Netflix.

However - yes- for some reason you can sometimes only get 960x540p streams from the Netflix servers. Seems unreliably with movies.

And thanks to whichever user linked to this Gem to auto steam correct local language audio with correct subtitles:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2796326

Needs to be put in Page #1 or on Github help page that tip.

(2019-02-10, 21:41)stefive83 Wrote: [ -> ]I read in some posts that increasing the min/max bandwidth of the adaptive input stream help to force higher resolutions

thx. might play around with that. 
So I'm guessing that means that Netflix in Libreelec on Odroid C2 can only play in 720? 
It seems redundant to get an Android TV device like the Mibox or Nvidia Shield TV to run Netflix inside of Kodi when AndroidTV is Netflix certified already. 
I'd hope to see Netflix in 1080/5.1 work on the Odroid C2 in Libreelec so I don't need to use another device for Netflix.
HTPC Intel + Geforce 630GT decodes Netflix at 1080p on LibreELEC. So I do not agree with the suggestion that LibreELEC only works in 720p.
On LibreELEC there is only a small problem with the fact that often after entering the HTPC you have to re-enter your login details.
And on Nvidia Shield TV it shows the flags with resolution (flags before playing). Where the 4K material shows 1080p, where the 1080p footage shows 540SD
(2019-03-04, 08:41)kowalmisiek Wrote: [ -> ]HTPC Intel + Geforce 630GT decodes Netflix at 1080p on LibreELEC. So I do not agree with the suggestion that LibreELEC only works in 720p.
Actually @wrxtasy  does not say that LibreElec only works in 720p, everywhere.
He says: AMLogic devices (with CoreElec), and RPi with LibreElec= 720p (max)
Intel / AMD (latest) with LibreElec = >720p (1080p)

Quote:AMLogic devices, and RPi I believe are limited to SW decoding 720p Netflix max.
Rockchip RK3399 and recent Intel / AMD devices will be able to SW decode 1080p Netflix.
This is amazing. Been waiting for Atmos on Netflix for the Shield and frame rate switching forever. This solved both. KUDOS!!!
Has this plug-in broken for anyone else?

I think Netflix may have changed something on the server side, I have a few Pi3 and Pi3B+ units in different areas that all seem to have broken since last night.

Here is my issue report on Github which includes a pastebin to my logs...

https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid...issues/640

Logging in again doesn't help and reinstalling the plugin doesn't help...  I have yet to try reinstalling dependencies...
Yes mine stopped working today aswell. Thought it was because i updated to the latest nightly.
Yeah looks like it, mine is broken also tested several netflix addons all the same nothing is working i can login but then there is nothing empty
Yep mine says keyerror:lolomos i use the latest daily build, cannot getin netflix on kodi windows 10
Same problem as above posts. Netflix addon in Kodi Leia Windows 10 stays on the profile screen and goes no further. Before today it worked well although it showed error notifications every xxx time.

Here are my logs
arubucoceh.kodi (paste)
Bah, I finally get it working and get the same error as everyone else lolomos fml netflix. Screw it lol just ordered a nvidia shield. I'll just use my pi as a hotspot for it.
i too receive the 'lolomos' error, i'm running libreelec 9.0.1 on mecool m8s pro+ (amlogic S905X), here is my kodi.log file: https://pastebin.com/8huLB2mP