Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TV box Amlogic S905X LibreElec 9.0.1, Netflix version 0.14.0 Beta23.

Everything working fine, but the movie list on each item just has 335 or 336 movies in only one page, missing a lot movies. it should have page 2 and more...

Anybody have a same one?
I updated and it works again, I can but when I “export to Library” the show artwork is always some show called “the Armando lannucci” show. If I check the folder where it’s downloaded it’s the correctly exported TV show.

I am getting a API error as soon as I export to library.

Notes: using Nvidia shield, custom library folder (shield root directory with separate movies and tv shows folders).
Maybe a stupid question but I wonder if there is reason why the images in the Netflix addon are square in the first part?
It would be more consistent if the were landscape.
Hi

New to the forum, just installed Kodi 18.1 on LibreElec on an old Asus Aspire Revo.  Everything went smooth and we got Youtube up and running.  Got the Netflix addon installed along with input stream.  Logs in to the service and shows our account details fine but when attempting to play a video it sits there for a bit with the circle cursor doing its thing then nothing.  CPU usage spikes to about 156%.  If we do 'play from here' it spikes even higher then resets Kodi.

I've read back a few pages on here but am kind of at a loss.  Any pointers gratefully received.

qokumufazo.kodi (paste)

Thanks
You might want to try forcing a lower resolution. This addon relies on software decoding which may be beyond that hardware at 1080p (made in 2009)..
(2019-03-20, 15:57)EvenFlow Wrote: [ -> ]I updated and it works again, I can but when I “export to Library” the show artwork is always some show called “the Armando lannucci” show. If I check the folder where it’s downloaded it’s the correctly exported TV show.

Notes: using Nvidia shield, custom library folder (shield root directory with separate movies and tv shows folders).
I was running into this, although I was getting different titles every time - change your information scraper and that should correct the issue, you'll have to delete and re-add the show to the library to get it to rescrape.

For some reason, netflix TV shows don't always scrape correctly with the default TV scraper.
Hello everyone, thanks for this add-on!!
I've one question: does anyone is able to change the views of the different sections?
I went to the settings whange every default iews of every itmes to Wall, but nothing changed and i'm stuck the list view.
Any idea why?
(2019-03-22, 05:53)feathers Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to try forcing a lower resolution. This addon relies on software decoding which may be beyond that hardware at 1080p (made in 2009)..
 Yep tried 720 and 480 on input stream, no joy
ok how do i change my scraper i am tearing my hair out with this grrrrrr
Works great on ShieldTV so far.

Is it possible to add all secret categories described here ?
(2019-03-24, 20:55)Serdar1985 Wrote: [ -> ]Works great on ShieldTV so far.

Is it possible to add all secret categories described here ?
hahahahaha wow
but it's the list of subgenres
the subgenres are something i haven't had a chance to test yet

I think we can get without entering hundreds of menus by hand
maybe later on, there are things to finish fixing before implementing new things
(2019-03-22, 17:38)starslayer74 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-20, 15:57)EvenFlow Wrote: [ -> ]I updated and it works again, I can but when I “export to Library” the show artwork is always some show called “the Armando lannucci” show. If I check the folder where it’s downloaded it’s the correctly exported TV show.

I was running into this, although I was getting different titles every time - change your information scraper and that should correct the issue, you'll have to delete and re-add the show to the library to get it to rescrape.

For some reason, netflix TV shows don't always scrape correctly with the default TV scraper.

My TV scamper is set to “the TVDB” version 3.0.14, what is the best alternative to this?
Thats the one I use also but try using The Movie Database instead and see if it makes any difference. It might depend on the shows you are watching being in one database vs the other.
Hi, thanks for this addon, i want to switch the ViewType to "Poster" for all menus, this is possible ?
Also i want to start Netflix addon automatically at Kodi startup, this is possible ? 
(Sorry for my poor english).
I’m testing the last updates of the Netflix Inputstream addon, it’s really a great work !

I don’t know how it’s proceed in the kitchen but I know some addons like RCB or Plex have their own set of views independant form the skin. I don’t know if you know about one great skin called Titan Binge ? It’s a great skin released this week mimicing the Netflix interface.

So is it possible that someday some link can be made with the developpers to merge some parts of your work in theirs and be able to navigate into the Netflix library with a similar experience and display folder in a kind of widget view ?
It’s the only thing missing with this add-on.

I know it can me kid of made manually with the skin and widgeting every Netflix folders is possible but if their can be a way to make that automatic, or better, skin indepedent, for those using other skins it can be a real treat.