Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-04-22, 13:14)Kilvearn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-20, 16:52)farhanito Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-20, 07:46)Kilvearn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info!
Unfortunately, my Denon receiver doesn't indicate "Atmos" on the info screen, even if it supports it...
I hope it selects Atmos stream by default... 

Do you have atmos/height speakers on your setup?  
No, I don't have Atmos speakers (only 5.1 configuration), but my AV receiver supports it. I assume it would show "Atmos" when the media source has an Atmos stream ? (Not depending on my speakers) 
Best way I can tell if it is running an Atmos stream through my receiver is by the sound quality. Does it sound like Atmos is working?
Updated the first page to include the CastagnaIT Repository for automatic updates.
(2019-04-23, 13:41)docwra Wrote: [ -> ]Updated the first page to include the CastagnaIT Repository for automatic updates.

Thanks. So is this the way going forward now? Netflix repo situation is still a bit of a mess. asciidisco repo recently also received some commits and the 0.13.22 update. caphm repo seems dead though.

CastagnaIT seems the most up-to-date one. It however looks a bit experimental, also given the many options, some of which are pretty technical...
(2019-04-04, 20:40)usphil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-04, 00:33)clones Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-31, 00:56)clones Wrote: [ -> ]Installed on Windows 10, v. 14.0 beta 23, and every plays okay so far, but am having some difficulty in the search for movies/shows to watch..

I see in the settings > expert tab there is a setting to 'Limit List Results,' 100, 200, 300, 400, or ∞. There is a note a that says higher numbers can cause time outs. When I set ∞, I get a time out, but 300 or 400, when I search documentaries for insistence, I only get movies through A-F, and there is 'next page' option at end. Not sure if I missed something simple.  
Am I missing something simple?  
Do you get 'Next Page' at the end of list? On mine it's not. Just a list of 300 movies A-F. My system is LibreElec 9.0.1 on S905X TVBox. 
@usphil Have you had any luck, figuring out the search function, so there is 'next page' at end of the list?
There is just one version for every Kodi install for this plug-in correct?  Because I don't have any issue with it running on my CoreELEC box but it won't work on my Vero 4K at all....
(2019-04-24, 00:41)Usafle Wrote: [ -> ]There is just one version for every Kodi install for this plug-in correct?  Because I don't have any issue with it running on my CoreELEC box but it won't work on my Vero 4K at all....

Have you updated to the latest OSMC released in the past few days ? Any older versions are not Kodi 18 which is required by this plugin.
(2019-04-24, 00:45)feathers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-24, 00:41)Usafle Wrote: [ -> ]There is just one version for every Kodi install for this plug-in correct?  Because I don't have any issue with it running on my CoreELEC box but it won't work on my Vero 4K at all....

Have you updated to the latest OSMC released in the past few days ? Any older versions are not Kodi 18 which is required by this plugin.  
yea, OSMC finally updated to Kodi v18 after months.  That's why I finally tried to install it there.  All the other boxes I've got were updated ages ago and work fine.

I think there is an issue with the login.  On the addon, the AutoLogin field, even though it's checked, I'm unable to put my User/Pass in there.  Pressing the Logout button on the addon does nothing but dump me to the main screen of Kodi.
(2019-04-23, 18:52)clones Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-04, 20:40)usphil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-04, 00:33)clones Wrote: [ -> ]Am I missing something simple?  
Do you get 'Next Page' at the end of list? On mine it's not. Just a list of 300 movies A-F. My system is LibreElec 9.0.1 on S905X TVBox.  
@usphil Have you had any luck, figuring out the search function, so there is 'next page' at end of the list? 
"Next Page" was fixed from version 0.14.0.beta24. The current version 0.14.0 is much better.
Hi guys, i'm new to the forum.
i was tring to install netflix addon on kodi on my rPi3b+. I succesfully installed kodi, i downloaded the latest build 22/04/2019 of netflix addon from mediafire link in post #1 page 1. i installed zip file but i got those erorrs. If you want i can upload the entire log file but i think this lines are good enough tounderstand the problem.
log_erorrs
i have tried to follow this thread but i think the problem isn't connected with inputstreamer, so here i am.
(2019-04-24, 02:25)Usafle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-24, 00:45)feathers Wrote: [ -> ]

yea, OSMC finally updated to Kodi v18 after months.  That's why I finally tried to install it there.  All the other boxes I've got were updated ages ago and work fine.

I think there is an issue with the login.  On the addon, the AutoLogin field, even though it's checked, I'm unable to put my User/Pass in there.  Pressing the Logout button on the addon does nothing but dump me to the main screen of Kodi.

I have vero4k+ and exact same issue.
(2019-04-24, 17:50)JamesGrey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-24, 02:25)Usafle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-24, 00:45)feathers Wrote: [ -> ]Have you updated to the latest OSMC released in the past few days ? Any older versions are not Kodi 18 which is required by this plugin.  

I have vero4k+ and exact same issue.  
Thanks for chiming in and not making me think I'm the only one WITH the issue.

I also tried the Amazon VOD plug-in.  No go as well with that one.  I get to some login screen with a CATPCHA and I keep putting my user/pass in with the CATPCHA over and over again... it's an endless loop on that one.
delete post
hello.
I export some series to my library and its great!!!
but not mark as seen or progress when i saw a chapter.

Anyone with this problem? any workarround?

thanks
Anyone else still cant get this to work despite following the instructions to a T?

I even had to downgrade inputstream to get Widevine to even install then reinstalled lates version of inputsream and RTMP and I cant get anything to work, It just does the loading circle animation for hours on end.

Running OpenELEC on PPC- Which is using Kodi 18
(2019-04-27, 21:41)Bergarth Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else still cant get this to work despite following the instructions to a T?

I even had to downgrade inputstream to get Widevine to even install then reinstalled lates version of inputsream and RTMP and I cant get anything to work, It just does the loading circle animation for hours on end.

Running OpenELEC on PPC- Which is using Kodi 18

you tried to disable HEVC and enable VP9 profiles in expert settings?
let me know if it works