Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the limitations to running Kodi inside of Kodi?
Is the resolution full 1080 or is it limited to 720?
Surround sound audio or 2.0?
Is there any workaround for the inability to fast-forward or rewind? It's a reflex for me sometimes to hit the "jump back 30 seconds" button if I want to check on what somebody just said—which is a problem when I'm several minutes into an episode, since it essentially means having to start over from the beginning. 😕
(2019-06-24, 15:51)aas88keyz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-24, 10:22)Wagg Wrote: [ -> ]For some strange reason the add on has been giving me the “check your credentials” error on all my devices running Kodi (Shield, CoreElec, Fire TV, etc) for the last few days. Been getting the emails from Netflix saying login from new device has been successful even though I still get the error.

I’ll post some logs in the morning.
Have you tried version 14.5. I found the answer on the previous page. No more credential messages for me. 
That worked! Thx.

Now I have Netflix Atmos again on my Shield. If only DV/Atmos worked tho...
(2019-06-25, 02:03)AndrewJC Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any workaround for the inability to fast-forward or rewind? It's a reflex for me sometimes to hit the "jump back 30 seconds" button if I want to check on what somebody just said—which is a problem when I'm several minutes into an episode, since it essentially means having to start over from the beginning. 😕

Skipping works just fine for me...
(2019-06-25, 12:23)feathers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-25, 02:03)AndrewJC Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any workaround for the inability to fast-forward or rewind? It's a reflex for me sometimes to hit the "jump back 30 seconds" button if I want to check on what somebody just said—which is a problem when I'm several minutes into an episode, since it essentially means having to start over from the beginning. 😕

Skipping works for me also. I use 10 sec 30 sec 1 min regularly.
I'm using 14.5 and I'm having credential issues.

I have to enter/exit the Netflix app a bunch of (random) times to make it work. Running Kodi on the latest CoreELEC, Odroid C2.
(2019-06-25, 12:23)feathers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-25, 02:03)AndrewJC Wrote: [ -> ]s there any workaround for the inability to fast-forward or rewind? It's a reflex for me sometimes to hit the "jump back 30 seconds" button if I want to check on what somebody just said—which is a problem when I'm several minutes into an episode, since it essentially means having to start over from the beginning. 😕

I have the same problem as AndrewJC

I used to use OSMC 18.8-23 with netflix addon git pull of today and also installed LibreElec (Leia) 9.0.2 MR on the same raspberry pi 2 on cabled gigabit LAN.
Both systems give/gave me problems with jumping back or forward.
The problem does not occurs always. Sometimes i can go back and forwards a few times with no problems and than it hangs for a minute or two..

If i start a movie already watched for a couple of minutes, it will start with a black screen. I have to jump back to get picture.

Maybe somone will have a explanation for this..
Hello,

A bug recently appeared :

With the Pellucid skin I use, the Netflix addon doesn't launch anymore (the wheel keeps turning)
With the Estuary skin, everything works fine.

Leia 18.2
Netflix addon 14.5
Mac OS High Sierra (tested on 2 different Hardwares)
Log here.
(2019-06-26, 19:16)AngryDuck Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem as AndrewJC

I used to use OSMC 18.8-23 with netflix addon git pull of today and also installed LibreElec (Leia) 9.0.2 MR on the same raspberry pi 2 on cabled gigabit LAN.
Both systems give/gave me problems with jumping back or forward.
The problem does not occurs always. Sometimes i can go back and forwards a few times with no problems and than it hangs for a minute or two..

If i start a movie already watched for a couple of minutes, it will start with a black screen. I have to jump back to get picture.

Yes, I've had similar issues. If I try to jump back or skip forward, the time display will jump back to 00:00 and start counting up, but it won't play anything. I have to stop and play again for it to start playing again. Occasionally I've gotten the black screen, but that doesn't usually happen. But sometimes, I can punch in a time to jump to and hit Enter on my remote and it'll do it fine. Resuming also seems to work fine. I've been unable to figure out when it will work and when it won't.

This is with version 14.5 of the CastagnaIT fork of the addon.
(2019-06-26, 22:25)badsheep Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

With the Pellucid skin I use, the Netflix addon doesn't launch anymore (the wheel keeps turning)

Leia 18.2
Netflix addon 14.5
Log here.
It suddenly worked !
Then stopped working...
So it's a kind of random problem.
(similar to this one ?)
I am using the Netflix addon with great pleasure. But one thing I dislike with Netflix in general is the lack of imdb ratings.

Is it possible to add ratings to this add-on?
Would be very much appreciated

Leia 18.2
Netflix addon 14.5
Log here.
I see no errors in netflix addon but several problems with the kodi service
something is not working in your kodi installation or is your skin cause of problems to kodi
I keep getting random error pop-ups and the app stops working. Then I go to the configuration page, change some random configuration, press OK, and it starts working again.

Netflix 14.5 running the latest CoreELEC.

Will post a log asap.
(2019-06-27, 20:33)stefive83 Wrote: [ -> ]

Leia 18.2
Netflix addon 14.5
Log here.
something is not working in your kodi installation or is your skin cause of problems to kodi  
Thanks for the help CastagnaIT !
And thanks for your great job !

I'm not sure the problem comes from my install...
Just to test I renamed my Kodi folder, to start from scratch.

Just installed Netflix and Pellucid, nothing else...
And the problem is still here, see the log here.

EDIT. When you look at the log, I agree you can't see nothing...
The bug happens between the lines 318 and 319, during those 15 seconds nothing happens, the wheel keeps turning.
(2019-06-28, 08:39)badsheep Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-27, 20:33)stefive83 Wrote: [ -> ]

Leia 18.2
Netflix addon 14.5
Log here.
Thanks for the help CastagnaIT !
And thanks for your great job !

I'm not sure the problem comes from my install...
Just to test I renamed my Kodi folder, to start from scratch.

Just installed Netflix and Pellucid, nothing else...
And the problem is still here, see the log here.

EDIT. When you look at the log, I agree you can't see nothing...
The bug happens between the lines 318 and 319, during those 15 seconds nothing happens, the wheel keeps turning.  
Hello,

I just found a "workaround".

- If I launch the add-on from the "add-on" section > it doesn't work.

- If I create a link in the menu that points to the list of the Netflix users (that's the way I proceed usually) > it doesn't work

- BUT if I create a link in the menu that points inside the list of a chosen Netflix User > IT WORKS !!

It's like it's not possible anymore to display the list of users, but when you're "inside" a user, it works.
Strange, no ?

This behavior is with pellucid, not with estuary.