Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-06-15, 03:46)Laercio Amici Wrote: [ -> ]Since yesterday I have been getting an error when trying to start this addon, when I try to open it the following message pops up: "Request error: unable to complete the request at this time".
I got the latest plugin version (0.13.8) and I've been using Kodi 18.0-ALPHA2 Git: 20180425.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance

Same issue today just get 0.13.9 from the releases page https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid...x/releases and should fix it for you
(2018-06-15, 04:38)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-15, 03:46)Laercio Amici Wrote: [ -> ]Since yesterday I have been getting an error when trying to start this addon, when I try to open it the following message pops up: "Request error: unable to complete the request at this time".
I got the latest plugin version (0.13.8) and I've been using Kodi 18.0-ALPHA2 Git: 20180425.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance

Same issue today just get 0.13.9 from the releases page https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid...x/releases and should fix it for you   
@komplex is 0.13.9 still working for you?  I updated it and it worked briefly, but I'm getting the errors again now.

Edit: Looks like there is a password issue now.  I am unable to login to the website.  Maybe all of this playing around has gotten me locked out...
I have found everytime i reboot i need to reinstall 0.13.9 to make it work again.
(2018-06-15, 06:36)dasco Wrote: [ -> ]I have found everytime i reboot i need to reinstall 0.13.9 to make it work again.

Your auto update is probably turned on. If you look at the info for the add-on you can turn it off. The 0.13.9 hasnt hit the repo yet, so I think kodi wants to "upgrade"yout version to the latest release of 0.13.8.
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Kodi won't auto-downgrade to a lower version regardless if it's in a repo or not.
(2018-06-15, 13:30)knappster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-15, 06:36)dasco Wrote: [ -> ]I have found everytime i reboot i need to reinstall 0.13.9 to make it work again.

Your auto update is probably turned on. If you look at the info for the add-on you can turn it off. The 0.13.9 hasnt hit the repo yet, so I think kodi wants to "upgrade"yout version to the latest release of 0.13.8. 
Thanks for the suggestion knappster. But still needs to be reinstalled after each reboot.
I am running the Netflix Addon, on Millhouse build #612.
If this does not happen to anyone else i will try a earlier Millhouse build to see if it fixes it.
I might have to wait for 0.13.9 to be added to the Kodi repository for it to work after each reboot.

So far the Millhouse builds i have tried
Millhouse build #607 - 0.13.9 needs to be reinstalled after each reboot.
Millhouse build #610 - 0.13.9 needs to be reinstalled after each reboot.
Millhouse build #612 - 0.13.9 needs to be reinstalled after each reboot.

Millhouse build #613 and #614 - Does not work at all
Hi,

wondered if someone could help - I've installed the netflix addon but when trying to open it says "login failed - please check your credentials". I have double checked my details and all is correct but not getting access.

I'm using 0.13.8 on a nightly build from earlier this month.

Any ideas, many thanks?

Edit: just for info when I input my Netflix login details I get an email from Netflix saying there has been a new sign-in to my account and to ignore if this was me - so Netflix is letting me in and I have got my details correct, but the addon still isn't working for me. Is it a UK thing - do others have this working in the UK?
(2018-06-16, 10:34)Buff Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

wondered if someone could help - I've installed the netflix addon but when trying to open it says "login failed - please check your credentials". I have double checked my details and all is correct but not getting access.

Any ideas, many thanks?

Edit: just for info when I input my Netflix login details I get an email from Netflix saying there has been a new sign-in to my account and to ignore if this was me - so Netflix is letting me in and I have got my details correct, but the addon still isn't working for me. Is it a UK thing - do others have this working in the UK?
 Many people were having issues with logging in on 0.13.8 after Netflix changed the spelling of something on their website.  There is now a 0.13.10 release you could try:
https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid....13.10.zip
(2018-06-15, 13:43)host505 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Kodi won't auto-downgrade to a lower version regardless if it's in a repo or not.
 I would say that you're probably right.  0.13.10 is now available if @dasco wants to try that.
(2018-06-16, 12:50)knappster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-16, 10:34)Buff Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Any ideas, many thanks?

Many people were having issues with logging in on 0.13.8 after Netflix changed the spelling of something on their website.  There is now a 0.13.10 release you could try:
Thanks Knappster, works perfectly now.

Cheers
(2018-06-16, 10:34)Buff Wrote: [ -> ][..]

@knappster v0.13.10 is working for me right now. Thanks.
Have done a fresh install using Libreelec Millhouse #612. Netflix Add On 0.13.10 shows up in the Repository.
Netflix works but i still have to update it after each Reboot to make it work again.

Guess i will have to leave my machine running Wink

Note: Milhouse build #613,614 and 615 Netflix App does not work.
(2018-06-16, 23:49)dasco Wrote: [ -> ]Have done a fresh install using Libreelec Millhouse #612. Netflix Add On 0.13.10 shows up in the Repository.
Netflix works but i still have to update it after each Reboot to make it work again.

Guess i will have to leave my machine running Wink

Note: Milhouse build #613,614 and 615 Netflix App does not work.
What do you mean by update the addon? Simply reinstall from the zip? There never seems to be an update available from the app information itself

I've been banging my head trying to get it to work, after seemingly having it run fine. I finally got it running on 608 using 0.13.10, did a restart and now I can't get it working again. Sometimes its a "request error", sometimes it's incorrect credentials, and sometimes its just a straight netflix error check your log.
(2018-06-16, 20:01)Laercio Amici Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-16, 10:34)Buff Wrote: [ -> ][..]

@knappster v0.13.10 is working for me right now. Thanks. 
 Which build of libreelec are you running? Any updates required on a reboot?