Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Newbie Help pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. im very new to Kodi etc      I Have a hi Media H8 Plus Android box running 5.1.1  I have kodi 17.6 krypton installed when I attempt to download any builds I go thru the whole process successfully and seems to complete 99.5 % of the download then stops and I eventually get an error message    For example , the build download size is 420mb it downloads 419.99mb then stops ?   Its done this for about 6 attempts from different sources.        Any ideas what im doing wrong ?       Im based in Thailand     I have approx 28mbs internet speed via my own private router    Many thanks.     KR
You will find out that builds are not supported here - since they are not official Kodi builds but 3rd party....
Thanks for the reply .     Are addons ok ?
Depends on which add-ons. If they are add-ons that provide you free movies and tv shows that you would normally pay for, then they are banned here. We don't tolerate any Piracy or Copyright Infringement here.

If you install the add-on from the Official repository, then it is ok. If an add-on has an established thread here in this forum, then it is ok. Anything else and the chances are pretty high that it won't be supported here.

Read Banned Add-ons and Forum Rules which are both in My Signature below.
ok understood .     thanks .  kr