Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MultiImage <visible> question regarding PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry For another question shortly after my previous.. when adding an image / multiimage. Is it possible for the visiblity to be set to not show if any media is playing ?

Im using this to display a fading multi image in one of my skin mods but i want the multiimage to disappear if something is playing from the pvr..

<control type="multiimage" id="1999">
                <description></description>
                <top>410</top>
                <left>5</left>
                <width>471</width>
                <height>262</height>
                <visible>true</visible>
                <imagepath>http://50c1ety.zerotolerance.gq/extras/xml/New%20folder%20%2813%29/</imagepath>
                <timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
                <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
                <pauseatend>1000</pauseatend>
                <randomize>true</randomize>
                <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                <loop>yes</loop>
            </control>

at the moment as you can see its set to true so its always visible but is it possible for me to make it not show if a channel is playing ?

Thank you guys..
solved this using the 

<visible>!Player.HasVideo</visible>

thank you anyway though
In case you're not aware of them - https://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_boolean_conditions
Thank you Hitcher..

This is actually when I came accross last night to get things working..

Is there a page like that in the wiki that has the PVR:// points listed ?

I made a post that was moved to the estuary subforum but I feel that’s not really he best place to ask the question..

Thank you for taking the time to reply..
Ah, that’s exactly what I was looking for thank you ever so much, I’ve bookmarked that for future reference but looking at it, I don’t think I will be able to achieve what I was trying to do..

Thank you anyway it’s very much appreciated..