Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: can actor url be customized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you change actor in tv shows to search different website for example a website with mma fighters? how to do that please
The only way possible to get actors from sources that aren't already included in Ember, would be for you to manually add/edit them in.  Nothing automatic outside of what scrapers are already there.
Would Ember allow me to add my own custom actor.jpg or .png so that it appears in the library info page of a title?  Specifically when I select a title, select the info page, select extended info, and select a cast member picture, a new full size window opens with more pictures of the cast member that can be browsed one after the other.  Will my custom additions appear there?  Is there a manual method to insert these custom jpg/png's without using a 3rd party software?  Is there another software preferred that can do this considering it is the only thing I require it do?  TIA.