Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV Recorder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi primaeval,

thx for the realy great addon WOW!

Is it possible to record a stream without epg Data? Because some of my streams dont have it and this dont show in the channel list. in simple iptv client they are availible.
(2019-02-21, 13:07)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 13:01)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 12:15)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]I expect that is a limitation of your provider. There are some stingy ones that only let you have one connection at at time.
Can you play more than one channel in your house at the same time from different Kodi devices? 
Yes, I can play different stream from different devices. For example I can see one channel from the iPad one one from the Apple TV. I’ve tried also to record a stream using another android application 
 Could you see if you can record from 2 streams at the same time on Windows from IPTV Recorder. Or Mac or Linux if you haven't got a Windows machine.
You can use the Task Manager to look for 2 ffmpeg processes.
Same issue in a windows machine, while I’m recording a stream with windows if I try to watch another channel with the android box the recording stops.
Thank you again
Bye
(2019-02-21, 13:42)trutolo Wrote: [ -> ]installed a clean version of kodi, new pvr, addon iptv record, skin estuary mod v2 with your added icons, works fine but only in English,
if I use Italian does not work, (show log) then I tried again with the pvr I used always and I discovered a another bug, I used the string with the colors (#EXTINF: -1, tvg-id = "Rai1.it", tvg-logo = "Rai 1 HD.png", group-title = "Italian", [COLOR firebrick] Rai 1 RAW [/ B] [/ COLOR]) show log.

log italian e color
 It still comes up as a bug in skin estuary mod v2. I don't think it is IPTV Recorder.

I tried a fresh 18.1 windows 64bit install.
Installed the skin from
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...-1.0.3.zip
Installed my repo.
Installed IPTV Recorder.
Set ffmpeg location.
Installed IPTV Simple Client.
Added the xmltv/m3u locations to IPTV Simple Client.
Switched to Italian.
Restarted Kodi.
Waited for the IPTV Simple Client and IPTV Recorder to load the xmltv/m3u files.
Recorded a program from Rai1.
No problems.

Turn on debug logging. Restart Kodi and do the minimum to recreate the error. Post a link to the full kodi.log.
(2019-02-21, 14:36)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 13:07)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 13:01)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I can play different stream from different devices. For example I can see one channel from the iPad one one from the Apple TV. I’ve tried also to record a stream using another android application 
 Could you see if you can record from 2 streams at the same time on Windows from IPTV Recorder. Or Mac or Linux if you haven't got a Windows machine.
Same issue in a windows machine, while I’m recording a stream with windows if I try to watch another channel with the android box the recording stops.
Thank you again
Bye 
 Did you try to record 2 programs on Windows with IPTV Recorder at the same time?
(2019-02-21, 14:59)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 14:36)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 13:07)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ] Could you see if you can record from 2 streams at the same time on Windows from IPTV Recorder. Or Mac or Linux if you haven't got a Windows machine.
Thank you again
Bye 
 Did you try to record 2 programs on Windows with IPTV Recorder at the same time?
Yes, I try to record one channel then watch another from the EPG of the plugin. When I start to watch the channel the recording stops.
Thank you
(2019-02-21, 15:00)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 14:59)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 14:36)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue in a windows machine, while I’m recording a stream with windows if I try to watch another channel with the android box the recording stops.
Thank you again
Bye 
Yes, I try to record one channel then watch another from the EPG of the plugin. When I start to watch the channel the recording stops.
Thank you 
Not watch. Record.
(2019-02-21, 15:12)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 15:00)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 14:59)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ] Did you try to record 2 programs on Windows with IPTV Recorder at the same time? 
Thank you 
Not watch. Record.
Sorry...
But the same, when I start the second recording the first stops.
Thank you
Bye
(2019-02-21, 15:38)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 15:12)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 15:00)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I try to record one channel then watch another from the EPG of the plugin. When I start to watch the channel the recording stops.
Thank you 
Not watch. Record. 
Sorry...
Thank you
Bye 
I very much suspect there is nothing you can do about it apart from get a better provider.
Are the stream urls going through a Kodi addon?
Look for something like localhost or 127.0.0.1 in the channels1.m3u
(2019-02-21, 15:42)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 15:38)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 15:12)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]Not watch. Record. 
Sorry...
Thank you
Bye 
I very much suspect there is nothing you can do about it apart from get a better provider.
I configured the plugin to get the data directly from the link not trough pvr plugin, in the channel list there is no reference to localhost or 127.0.0.1
Thank you
Bye
(2019-02-21, 16:18)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 15:42)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-21, 15:38)maiers12 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry...
Thank you
Bye 
I configured the plugin to get the data directly from the link not trough pvr plugin, in the channel list there is no reference to localhost or 127.0.0.1
Thank you
Bye 
I'm not sure exactly how they are doing it but your provider is limiting you to one stream per device.
Maybe they are checking the User-Agent.
If you work out a way to get around their limitations that I can implement in IPTV Recorder let me know.
(2019-02-21, 14:25)mcxpert Wrote: [ -> ]Hi primaeval,

thx for the realy great addon WOW!

Is it possible to record a stream without epg Data? Because some of my streams dont have it and this dont show in the channel list. in simple iptv client they are availible.
 For the channels that appear in "Channel Groups" in IPTV Recorder you can right click on the Channel and do a "Add One Time Rule" or "Add Daily Time Rule" to do a timed recording.
If you haven't touched anything apart from the ffmpeg location the "Channel Groups\All Channels" should have all the channels in it that IPTV Simple Client has after a Kodi restart.
(2019-02-21, 13:42)trutolo Wrote: [ -> ]installed a clean version of kodi, new pvr, addon iptv record, skin estuary mod v2 with your added icons, works fine but only in English,
if I use Italian does not work, (show log) then I tried again with the pvr I used always and I discovered a another bug, I used the string with the colors (#EXTINF: -1, tvg-id = "Rai1.it", tvg-logo = "Rai 1 HD.png", group-title = "Italian", [COLOR firebrick] Rai 1 RAW [/ B] [/ COLOR]) show log.

log italian e color
 It must be the / in the name. They are being used as part of the addon url, so it won't match
/broadcast/8236/[COLOR firebrick]Rai 1 RAW[/COLOR]
Either take out the formatting so the url becomes
/broadcast/8236/Rai 1 RAW
Or add a tvg-name attribute without any / in it
eg
tvg-name="Rai 1 RAW"
Code:
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="Rai1.it" tvg-name="Rai 1 RAW" tvg-logo="Rai 1 HD.png" group-title = "Italian",[COLOR firebrick][ B]Rai 1 RAW[ /B][/COLOR]

There should only be one comma , too. It should be before the name and not have a space before the name.

Expand the first Example on this page.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:IPTV_Simple_Client

log italian e color
 version 0.0.97 will encode the channel names to hide the / characters.
It might work with your m3u.
I expect I've missed something in the code in one of the menus.
The file names will have the channel names with lots of % signs and hex codes instead of non-ascii characters.
Hi,

thx for replay unfortunately in version 0.0.97 the stream scrapping stops working after 34% for me.
So its not possible to test currently.
(2019-02-22, 10:14)mcxpert Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

thx for replay unfortunately in version 0.0.97 the stream scrapping stops working after 34% for me.
So its not possible to test currently.
 Did it work ok before with the same settings?
Are there any errors in kodi.log?

If it was ok before make sure that the m3u follows the proper format:
Code:
#EXTM3U tvg-shift=3
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id1" tvg-name="Channel_1" tvg-logo="logo1" group-title="Group 1",Channel 1
http://STREAMURL
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id2" tvg-name="Channel_2" tvg-logo="logo2" group-title="Group 2",Channel 2
udp://STREAMURL
from https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:IPTV_Simple_Client

All I have added to the loading recently is to encode the name after the comma.

You could also turn on
Settings \ Debug \ debug menus
and
Maintenance \ NUKE
to clear out the old data.

It might be necessary to delete the addon_data folder.
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder