Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV Recorder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-09-26, 20:47)1deep Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-21, 02:21)dustbro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-09, 11:16)helio58 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have try to found the matrix compatible in GitHub but cannot find. Please could someone point out? Thanks

I haven't found a version compatible with Matrix yet either.
https://github.com/Dobi-Dev/plugin.video...matrix.zip
It won't install on the latest nightly libreelec...

EDIT: Must have been that version I was trying, now it seems to install.
I am sry for being dumb but what is your Repo link? Was it really hard to leave it on 1st page? I downloaded file and send it to Kodi but I would like to keep your Repo in Kodi File Manager for future downloads or for downloading your new projects.

I am sorry but I tried adding few links and they don't work. How do I make valid Repo source in Kodi from GitHub?
Hi, I'm a new iptvrecord user. Works fine, but I have one feature request for daily or weekly recordings. The system ignores recurring programs having the same start time, but varying stop times, e.g. 7 o'clock news,as well as slightly varying start times. Ignoring stop time when filtering would be great, ignoring start minutes even better. Record always feature might help, but creates too many unnecessary recordings due to same title for noon or midnight news, or episode repetitions.
(2020-11-15, 15:14)Rvhalewyn Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm a new iptvrecord user. Works fine, but I have one feature request for daily or weekly recordings. The system ignores recurring programs having the same start time, but varying stop times, e.g. 7 o'clock news,as well as slightly varying start times. Ignoring stop time when filtering would be great, ignoring start minutes even better. Record always feature might help, but creates too many unnecessary recordings due to same title for noon or midnight news, or episode repetitions.

You're in for a rough ride my friend. The addon still works but no dev is maintaining it. Apart from a few people that still check this thread helping each other out sometimes you're pretty much on your own.
(2020-11-16, 02:17)1deep Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-15, 15:14)Rvhalewyn Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm a new iptvrecord user. Works fine, but I have one feature request for daily or weekly recordings. The system ignores recurring programs having the same start time, but varying stop times, e.g. 7 o'clock news,as well as slightly varying start times. Ignoring stop time when filtering would be great, ignoring start minutes even better. Record always feature might help, but creates too many unnecessary recordings due to same title for noon or midnight news, or episode repetitions.

You're in for a rough ride my friend. The addon still works but no dev is maintaining it. Apart from a few people that still check this thread helping each other out sometimes you're pretty much on your own.

Thanks for telling me. Pity, but still fine add-on.
Hello,

sometimes I do recordings of TV Shows using IPTV recorder.

I go to IPTV Simple client to Channels guide, I press right mouse button there on the show I would like to record and then I choose Schedule record via IPTV recorder.

My question is: Is it possible to set in IPTV recorder delay of start recording lets say 5 minutes before the show starts and end of recording lets say for example 10 minutes after the show ends ?

Because TV stations does not follow the EPG exact on time and then the recording is not full and is cutted.

If it is not possible would you please recommend me some alternative addon for better recording ?
- removed -
Can the recording folder changed to point to SMB ?
Hi
ts file have a size of 0.
Could you help me to make work IPTV Recorder ?
in Kodi 18.9 , kodi.log
2021-01-20 13:31:45.045 T:2880512880   ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.iptv.recorder/main.py:2330: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
                                              if channelname not in favourites and channelid:
2021-01-20 13:32:18.803 T:2451616624   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iptv.recorder/record_once/7709/C111.api.telerama.fr/Arte
2021-01-20 13:32:22.097 T:2451616624   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'read'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.iptv.recorder/jobs/8926de54-5b1b-11eb-ab61-dca6329255ad.py", line 28, in <module>
                                                data = p.stdout.read(1000000)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'read'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2021-01-20 13:41:57.443 T:2498745200   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'locale.Error'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported locale setting
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.iptv.recorder/contextEPG.py", line 54, in <module>
                                                usedLocale = locale.setlocale(locale.LC_TIME, "")
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale
                                            Error: unsupported locale setting
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hello,
i have Kodi / Leia 18.7 / IPTVG recorder 0.0.131 on Raspi OS Raspi4, 4GB

IPTV recorder is basically working, but :
Trying to select an item for recording via
'Full EPG' --> 'Channel' --> 'Item'    .. results in 'IPTV Recorder Error. Check the log for more information' 

Trying to select the same item for recording via
'Channel groups' --> 'all channels' --> 'channel' --> 'item'  the selected item is marked for recording and recording starts as programmed

Also selecting via 'Browse' --> ..... is working.

It only fails from 'Full EPG' --> .....
Error type class 'sqlite3.operational error
Error contents: no such column:tvg_name
Error: Getdirectory-Error: getting plugin://plugin video iptv recorder/broadcast/64/channelxyz

Now that i know this error i can live with it by selecting the way for a recording via 'Browse' , but i think the error is only very small and can be fixed in the next version
(0.0.131-1) ;-)

Regards
carloss
I have installed IPTV Recorder on a FTV Stick, recording on SMB Disk, works fine. I can record multiple channels from PVR IPTV Simple Client, while watching another channel or a movie.

HOWEVER, sometimes Kodi crashes in the middle of a recording.
After I restart Kodi, IPTV Recorder resumes recording the file by OVERWRITING what has already been recorded.
So, everything that has been recorded until Kodi crashes is lost and the recording starts at the restart of Kodi.
Is there a way to avoid this by creating a"Version", when a file with the same name already exists on the Drive?

Of course I would have liked to keep the recordings, that were in process during the crash.

Question:
How can I avoid the overwrite and instead get a Versioning of the recordings.
Like:
SchowAbc - channelABC %28DE%29 - 2021-03-21 11-00 VERS01
SchowAbc - channelABC %28DE%29 - 2021-03-21 11-00 VERS02
SchowAbc - channelABC %28DE%29 - 2021-03-21 11-00 VERS03
(2021-03-21, 14:14)Kentsoon Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed IPTV Recorder on a FTV Stick, recording on SMB Disk, works fine. I can record multiple channels from PVR IPTV Simple Client, while watching another channel or a movie.

After I restart Kodi, IPTV Recorder resumes recording the file by OVERWRITING what has already been recorded.
So, everything that has been recorded until Kodi crashes is lost and the recording starts at the restart of Kodi.
Is there a way to avoid this by creating a"Version", when a file with the same name already exists on the Drive?

Of course I would have liked to keep the recordings, that were in process during the crash.

Question:
Like:

Hey. This project is no longer maintained by the author.

What you can do is add an extra string with i.e. udid to the file name, so this will make a recording unique.

Btw. Does your provider allow you to do multiple connection? Some of them ban people if there is more than one session per ip.
(2021-03-21, 14:21)dzejms Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-21, 14:14)Kentsoon Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed IPTV Recorder on a FTV Stick, recording on SMB Disk, works fine. I can record multiple channels from PVR IPTV Simple Client, while watching another channel or a movie.

Question:
Like:

Hey. This project is no longer maintained by the author.

What you can do is add an extra string with i.e. udid to the file name, so this will make a recording unique.

Btw. Does your provider allow you to do multiple connection? Some of them ban people if there is more than one session per ip.

Thanks for the answer.
1. Can you point me in the direction on howto do that "add an extra string", that does Versioning in the filename maybe even by using the actual TIME in the Filename? That would be great and thanks in advance. What do I have to google to find a place where to learn on how to do that.
2. I am in Germany. Here many channels are free TV and you can grab the streams and Mediasources directly and with no legal trouble from the channels website, So streaming multiple channels is no problem.
(2018-03-22, 12:03)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]<unnecessary quote of the entire first post removed>

Can you please tell me where, or how to find, the FFMPEG exe file?  I've opened/unzipped several of the files found on - https://github.com/Khang-NT/ffmpeg-binary-android - and, have been unable to locate the FFMPEG exe file to Point to it the Settings.  Thank you for your help!  Oh, I did successfully download and install your repo.
(2019-02-18, 12:01)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]IPTV Recorder version 0.0.88
- NEW! Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) Skin

Record directly from the IPTV Simple Client PVR EPG grid!

This is the big change that lots of you have been asking for.

It adds a button to the Program Information dialog in the Kodi TV PVR to Record.
It takes you to the IPTV Recorder page with the options to Record Once, Always, Daily etc.

Instructions:
Make sure IPTV Recorder has the default settings to grab the xmltv and m3u from IPTV Simple Client.

Press the "NEW! Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) Skin" at the top of the IPTV Recorder index page.
That should copy skin.estuary to skin.estuary.iptv.recorder in your user addons folder.
The new skin is called "Estuary (IPTV Recorder)" and it will try to enable it and take you to the Skins folder where you can Enable and Use it.

That should now give you an extra button in the PVR Program Information dialog box like this:

Press the "IPTV Recorder" and it should take you to the IPTV Recorder program recording options page.

If you want to add it to another skin you can manually edit the skin's xml.
In Estuary:
Edit "addons\skin.estuary\xml\DialogPVRInfo.xml"
Add this extra button to
xml:
<control type="grouplist" id="9000">

xml:

<include content="InfoDialogButton">
                        <param name="width" value="275" />
                        <param name="id" value="666" />
                        <param name="icon" value="icons/infodialogs/record.png" />
                        <param name="label" value="IPTV Recorder" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="Action(close)" />
                        <param name="onclick_2" value="RunScript(plugin.video.iptv.recorder,$ESCINFO[ListItem.ChannelName],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Date],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Duration],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Plot])" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(plugin.video.iptv.recorder)" />
                    </include>

Hey Primaeval
Could you please help me with input string for Titan BINGIE MOD

I tried to find the XML for Estuary 'addons\skin.estuary\xml\DialogPVRInfo.xml'No luck. But I did find
skin.titan.bingie.mod\xml\DialogPVRInfo.xml
This is the Skin PVR I would like to make changes to.

LOOKS LIKE

<!--Button Group-->
            <control type="grouplist" id="9000">
                <posx>680</posx>
                <posy>940</posy>
                <onleft>back</onleft>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <itemgap>20</itemgap>
                <onup>60</onup>
                <ondown>60</ondown>
                <defaultcontrol>5</defaultcontrol>
                <control type="button" id="5">
                    <!--Switch-->
                    <width>290</width>
                    <include>DialogButtonOther</include>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[19165]</label>
                    <font>Reg26</font>
                    <visible>Window.IsActive(PVRGuideInfo)</visible> 
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="6">
                    <!--Record-->
                    <width>290</width>
                    <label/>
                    <include>DialogButtonOther</include>
                    <visible>Window.IsActive(PVRGuideInfo)</visible> 
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="9">

My best guess is that I need to enter the code you've supplied,
somewhere after <!--RECORD--> Section of Titan BINGIE MOD code
I'm a little uncertain, any help with this would be greatly appreciated.