Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trouble with smooth playback (dropping frames) in kodi 17.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently bought a new android box, its a Tanix T3 Max 16gb rom, 2gb ram and I am experiencing constant trouble with smooth playback. I have a good internet connection (200 mb/s) and it doesn't seem to be a buffering issue, the video should be playing normally but it is just continuously dropping frames. Event with very undemanding files at 720p. I have tried messing around with video and buffering settings but nothing seems to do the trick. When I press the "o" button while playing a video it shows a frame rate of 23.976, could that have something to do with it?. It could also be a problem with my tv but i have a ps4 hooked up to it and it works flawlessly, i cant try it with kodi unfortunately. Is there anything to be done?

Thanks for your help.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
(2018-03-25, 02:32)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]pastebin.com

Here is the debug log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/kxzGM7j2WG/
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.