Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KODI is not openning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
################# LOG FILE ##################
Please do not post logs directly to the forum - use a pastebin site like paste.ubuntu.com and supply their link (and the logs should have debug logging enabled).

But in any case your log above contains banned addons (wiki), which invalidates any support here for your device whilst they are present.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
Very Sorry Thank you
Hi Could you help me to remove this ADDON and Fresh Start from the terminal Thank you
You should find a folder .kodi in your user home ~ directory (note the . , it's a hidden folder).

If you close down Kodi and then rename or delete that folder, when you restart Kodi again it should recreate the folder and start up fresh.
@nerdy 

You should also explain your environment. From what I saw earlier in your log, Kodi couldn't open a display. Might it be, that you are running the OS you installed Kodi on in a virtual machine?
Hi I delete it but still its not openning
You didn't answer my question