Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: EPG offset in the app.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to summer saving I had to change the EPG offset in kodi to +1 hour. On the HTPC it works as it should but on my iPAD it doesn't show the correct time. In the list with all channels it's still off by one hour. When I choose a channel and watch the whole day the times are correct. Using Kodi 17.6  and 1.5.7 remote app.

Any way to fix this? Thanks!
(2018-03-26, 18:41)Swedie Wrote: [ -> ]Due to summer saving I had to change the EPG offset in kodi to +1 hour. On the HTPC it works as it should but on my iPAD it doesn't show the correct time. In the list with all channels it's still off by one hour. When I choose a channel and watch the whole day the times are correct. Using Kodi 17.6  and 1.5.7 remote app.

Restart Kodi. And set the epg offset back to zero before you do that.
(2018-03-26, 20:06)ksooo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-26, 18:41)Swedie Wrote: [ -> ]Due to summer saving I had to change the EPG offset in kodi to +1 hour. On the HTPC it works as it should but on my iPAD it doesn't show the correct time. In the list with all channels it's still off by one hour. When I choose a channel and watch the whole day the times are correct. Using Kodi 17.6  and 1.5.7 remote app.

Doing that just gives me the wrong EPG information in Kodi as well.
(2018-03-27, 01:29)Swedie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-26, 20:06)ksooo Wrote: [ -> ]

Doing that just gives me the wrong EPG information in Kodi as well.

How du you restart Kodi? AFAIK closing the app the normal iOS way does not necessarily terminate the program. Have you tried rebooting your iPad to make sure Kodi actually gets restarted?
Had to restart the iPads completely, just killing the Kodi remote app didn't do it. Thanks for your help @ksooo