Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Re-positioning of widget headings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Tgx, 
I have been adding some beautiful wallpapers to the skin, but when I add the widgets, most of the wallpaper is covered by the widgets. I really want to add the widgets as I think it adds a bit of class. 
So, what I have done....I have managed to lower the widgets to the point where I can see at least 3/4 of the wallpaper. I also re-sized the widgets slightly. In doing this, I have noticed that the widgets headings stay at it's original position. I have found the correct xml to move the headings, (script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml). Changed the posy code and even changed the font color. 
But every time I load up kodi , I can see the changes have stuck, but as soon as the skin does it's thing with skin building, everything I have done regarding widgets re-positioning and font colors...have gone back to it's original state. I have tried many times. I even tried changing version numbers. Nothing works. 

Is there something I am missing? Can you please shed some light on this. 

Thanx Tgx.
Thanx for answering .... 

I knew, just knew I shouldn't ask questions on here. No help at all.
I have successfully did it. Like usual, I didn't need help after all . But it will be nice to acknowledge peoples questions and comments. From now on...NO more questions. What's the use.
Sorry, I did not get the notification.

Tgx
Im using aeon nox . I succeeded moving widget 2 at the bottom but cant figure out how to move the header on top looked everywhere hit a brickwall. How did you manage to do It please share . Thanks in advance.
@paulstavara

If you are using Aeon Nox, then why are you asking in the Nebula Skin forum?
I looked everywhere online. This is the only source I found. I tried looking in includewidgets.xml found nothing.
(2018-03-28, 14:00)comonucrows Wrote: [ -> ]I have successfully did it. Like usual, I didn't need help after all . But it will be nice to acknowledge peoples questions and comments. From now on...NO more questions. What's the use.

Sorry @comonucrows for intruding on your old post.
I am having the same issue (re-posionning the widget header) but to the bottom of the widget not on top of it.
Would you be kind and tell me what you did, that is of course if you still remember it after such a long time.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.