Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence for Kodi 17 - Wanting to add custom main menu item to open a particular...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am using the Xonfluence skin in Kodi Krypton 17. I like the Kodi startup splash movie - great that it is now on Krypton 17. Helly1206 contribution to the Kodi community is greatly appreciated. But I have a question for any readers/members out there.  I would like to be able to launch a Windows program from the main menu. In Settings in v17 /Home Menu Items/ it is Menu item number 11 that I wish to change.

Wanting to name my own main menu item and direct it  (through Kodi command??) to a Windows executable.

Also when that custom menu item is hovered over - it is possible to then load a particular  background image?

OK I confess it is for LaunchBox. The LB community has made available a Kodi Add On which makes LaunchBox sit under the Programs submenu but this is not desirable. I much prefer as some have asked for it to be a main menu item - thus my question. Still the question is applicable to be able to run any Windows executable in the foreground from the main Kodi menu.

Regards,

Soulace
Most of your questions revolve around the skin Xonfluence https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315391 and 3rd party add-ons, and suggest you seek support from those fourms, or the place in which you downloaded the add-on.

[PatK] Moving this post to skins.