Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Not all movies in SET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found a few movies that, no matter what I do, won't go into their set.  For example, I have a set for Star Wars.  All the movies have "<set>Star Wars</set>" in their info file yet one doesn't show up in the set.  Any ideas why?

Thanks!
(2018-03-27, 13:36)jglazer63 Wrote: [ -> ]I have found a few movies that, no matter what I do, won't go into their set.  For example, I have a set for Star Wars.  All the movies have "<set>Star Wars</set>" in their info file yet one doesn't show up in the set.  Any ideas why?

Thanks!
If you select the star wars set and select menu you will see manage movie set select and it will open a list of your movies scroll through and select the movies you want in the set and select ok 
and they will be added
rew88
(2018-03-27, 13:36)jglazer63 Wrote: [ -> ]I have found a few movies that, no matter what I do, won't go into their set.  For example, I have a set for Star Wars.  All the movies have "<set>Star Wars</set>" in their info file yet one doesn't show up in the set.  Any ideas why?

Thanks!
Have you set it manually or used some kind of sotfware?

If you've set this after library update you'll have to refresh movies to include them on the set
I edited the info file and added it as I have for many others.   I've updated the library.  I'll try doing it through the menu.  Thanks
If you manually typed them, it is possible the missing movie may have a spelling mistake in the movie set name.

See the wiki page... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_Sets