Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan Leia beta crashes on stoping video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Running Leia alpha 1 Titan Leia beta and at random times Kodi will crash with a "has stopped working popup" when pressing stop. Anyone else have this issue? I read this skin hasn't been updated in forever for Leia. I don't have this issue on other skins.I can post a log if needed.

OS is Windows 10 Pro x64
Yes, post the log that captures the issue, and someone might be able to see what causes it.
(2018-03-28, 04:03)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, post the log that captures the issue, and someone might be able to see what causes it.
 Sure thing I hope this will help. I might end up switching back to Krypton just for Titan though I'd really hate to switch back for one skin.

Log
Thanks @LupinSansei

But you forgot to enable Debug Mode...

Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try to play the movie. Once done upload to https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Sorry about that man.

I hope this works. Log
Just a guess.
videos - playback - "Sync playback to display" - set to OFF
(2018-03-29, 19:14)godeli Wrote: [ -> ]Just a guess.
videos - playback - "Sync playback to display" - set to OFF
 Thanks I'll give that a shot and report back tonight.
Does the same thing with sync to display on. I might just switch back to 17 till Titan is updated. I'm pretty sure it's a skin issue as it doesn't happen with all other skins. Shame the future for Titan doesn't seem too bright.
Sure was nice while it lasted.  Oh well, time for a new skin.  Sigh.......
I've just installed Leia Alpha and I've only got Estuary. It does the same thing - crashes when stopping playback. In my case, no correlation with Titan (this thread came up in a search).
(2018-04-28, 03:30)bilgepump Wrote: [ -> ]I've just installed Leia Alpha and I've only got Estuary. It does the same thing - crashes when stopping playback. In my case, no correlation with Titan (this thread came up in a search).
 I only had this issue with Titan. Though I'm on Alpha 1.
I installed a nightly instead of the "official" download and it is no longer an issue.
Was this from his beta rep? If so how old is the build?