Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Integrity Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running Kodi 17.6 and using Emby for Kodi. After my recent addition of media to my Emby Server I receive the error message displayed in the screen shot included. 

Kodi indicates a location for the log file however when I go to that location it does not exist. I am not sure where the log file is now created. Also the instructions for creating adavnced settings.xml do not seem to work when using emby for kodi

Kodi error screenshot
Looks like the emby is showing this error, look for support in that area. Your user log placement is as in the image (c:/users/inhand/appdata/roaming/kodi) and if it's not there, then some 3rd party software has intevened (or are you using a windows store version? https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced). The adavncedsettings.xml file need not be created, Kodi default does fine without it (and without emby as well), what exactly do you need to modify that is beyond the default settings?
I sent a patch out like 10 minutes after this. Update to 3.0.18. Thank you. Please post to emby forums first, otherwise I won't see your post.