Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi v19 'M........" Codename suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kodi Moon
Kodi Mogwai (The species from Gremlins movies.)
(2018-04-22, 11:18)Min2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi Mogwai (The species from Gremlins movies.)
 Will we still be able to add movies to our library after midnight?
What about

Kodi 19 Mordor

or

Kodi 19 Minilu
Metro. (Feels like the "obvious" choice for some reason. It just rolls nicely on the tongue I guess.)
Morpheus.
Morrow.
Michelangelo.
Mona Lisa.
(2018-04-23, 12:29)lstar337 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-22, 11:18)Min2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi Mogwai (The species from Gremlins movies.)
 Will we still be able to add movies to our library after midnight? 
Only if you follow the 3 rules.
I love classics, movies, books, etc, so my top suggestions are:

Maltese - (The Maltese Falcon is a 1941 film noir written and directed by John Huston in his directorial debut, and based on Dashiell Hammett's Novel - one of my all time favorite movies)

Magrathea - (Magrathea is a fictional planet from HHGTG - it was were the earth and earth 2.0 was made by mice - one of my all time favorite books)

Mash - (M*A*S*H was a 70s/80s TV show set in the Korean War- one of my all time favorite TV shows)

Monty - (Monty python's flying circus...needs no explanation) 

--

That said also a massive +1 for Marvin (the Paranoid Android) - the name is good and any reference to HHGTG is win Smile
Maths
Middle - as "M" is the 13th character of a normal 26-character-alphabet Wink

Mother - in relation to the first Alien movie being the computer mainframe of the Nostromo: http://alienanthology.wikia.com/wiki/MU-TH-UR_6000

Muggle - in relation to the Harry Potter movies and as we as Team-Members do the best what we can, but still aren't able to do some wizardry Wink

Mal - Cobbs woman in the movie Inception
(2018-04-29, 08:53)DaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Mal - Cobbs woman in the movie Inception
 Or Mal - Nickname of Captain Malcolm Reynolds of the Firefly class space vessel Serentiy.

Or Mirranda - The name of the Alliance formed experimental colony that went seriously wrong in the movie Serenity.

Must be some Firefly fans using Kodi.  Big Grin
Melmac, lol, from Alf planet

Metropolis, Morpheus and Midgard suggestions sound cool
Magneto
+1 for Magneto
Einstein