Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: AndroidTV KingBox K3 non-fluid video (avi, mkv, mp4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I bought an AndroidTV (KingBox K3 - CPU S912 octacore Cortex A53 @ 2GHZ - Mali-T820 GPU - 2GB RAM - 16GB ROM), but unfortunately the default video player of Kodi creates micro shots on all the movies (.avi, .mp4, .mkv).

I tried to remove the two hardware accelerations proposed (mediacode surface and mediacode), but the result does not change, the film is always seen in steps.

The TVbox player, but also MXplayer (setting the hardware codec) and VLC, smoothly display all the movies.

Setting kodi on one of the above readers as external, the film is fluid, so I do not think it is the fault of the memory occupied by Kodi.

Can I solve it in any way?

Thank you
Android is currently unmaintained, e.g. kodi has lost his android maintainer. You can start with a Debug Log and future maintainers then can find all the information in your thread directly.
(2018-04-04, 15:33)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]Android is currently unmaintained, e.g. kodi has lost his android maintainer. You can start with a Debug Log and future maintainers then can find all the information in your thread directly.
 Thanks for the reply.
So is it better to buy a Windows TVBOX?