Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Correct use of LazyTV in smart playlist/widget?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a smart playlist showing the next unwatched episode for the most recently watched TV shows. I can do this via LazyTV, but the smart playlist isn't returning the kinds of values I was expecting. Label simply shows the TV show title, while Label2 (which is supposed to show the episode title) shows nothing at all. The right shows are appearing in the right order, it's just that I can't pull the basic info that I need from them.

Is there any documentation for this feature, or an example of how to create and use the smart playlist?
Isn't this exactly what you are looking for?

Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
Quote:Provides a list of the nextup episodes. Searches for next episode after the last played, otherwise returns the first unwatched episode. Note: the reload parameter is needed to auto refresh the widget when the content has changed.
Does that do a the single next unplayed episode for each TV show?

EDIT: It does! Cheers for that.
Smile np.