Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (Solved) cannot install vuplus on kodi 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks first time posting here and looking for help with vuplus. I have Leia 18 running on linux mint but the default pvr addon from the ubuntu kodi wiki seem to be too old to work with l8. My problem is that the default addon when installed wont update so I remove it and try to install the latest version from github. 
If I download ( the krypton version as leia is not mentioned) the zip file it will not install from the "install from zip file" in kodi and if I follow the build instructions it wont work either so I'm completely stumped as to how to get this to work. 
Funnily enough I have it up and running no problem on an older machine for some months so cannot remember how I did it but I do know that it works.
Anybody have a solution for this problem, thanks in advance.
still work on leia coreelec
Just solved this problem. The fix is not to select fetch only one tv bouquet. when this is deselected it starts up as normal, but be patient as it imports all channels so can take some time.