Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing movies, with path shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I have added lot of movies to the kodi library. However, some (often Dvd's VIDEO_TS) files are not added in the library. However, because the addon Missing Movies, is only showing the file name, it is hard to iddentify the correct location and folder name of that movie.

Is there somewhere an addon, that does the same as the addon Missing Movies, but where you are able to see the path to the missing movie??

Thanks and regards,
Hans
(2018-04-08, 21:49)Invisibleman Wrote: [ -> ]but where you are able to see the path to the missing movie??
No, not that I am aware of. Also, you can use the built in missing movie finder... https://kodi.wiki/view/Event_Log

There should be no reason why DVD folders do not scrape. A large part of my library are DVD and Bluray folders, and they are treated no differently to single video files. Most likely a naming issue. https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files
Hello Karellen,

Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry, but I am new to Kodi, and I didn't know, that you could see this in the event_log. But I thought it would be done by some addon and I was Google that way. I will check this evening for this way, as now I am at work.
For the DVD folders, I think too that it is a naming problem, but when you have lot of DVD and you'll see in Missing Movies, only 20-30 times VIDEO_TS, then it hard to find the correct video's Smile

BTW, if I have a Movie which contain 2 DVD folders. Can you then also to, like with MKV, that you name the mainfolder - Alien (2005) and inside Folders Alien (2005) - Disc 1 and Alien (2005) - Disc 2, and inside there then the folders VIDEO_TS or ...??

Regards,
Hans
Hello Karellen,

Sorry that I reply this late, but I had trouble of signing back in to Kodi forum, my misstake Smile But I did as you've said and the log works indeed as you've stated. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Hans