Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-01-25, 14:17)UbuntuUser Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me where the settings are stored that show the time of a video and the audio format (ie when you are watching a video and you hit the info button it shows how long it is and audio such as 5.1 or 2.0) I am specifically looking for this info for when watching LiveTV if that matters.

Thanks in Advance, UbuntuUser

Would it be possible to get the option of choosing the output video resolution to the OSD buttons? In the default Estuary skin, it's found in the Settings menu in the OSD. The functionality is activated if you have whitelisted any resolution.
(2020-02-08, 21:38)Boulder Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to get the option of choosing the output video resolution to the OSD buttons? In the default Estuary skin, it's found in the Settings menu in the OSD. The functionality is activated if you have whitelisted any resolution.

I will need to take a look ...
Thanks for this great mod of a classic skin.

Could the "Open/focus submenu at click... " option be added on the Netflix Origin homescreen? Is this something that would be possible please?
Hello I really like this skin but I am a bit lost. Is there an option to show the widgets only when you press the icon category on the left and not all the widgets at once?
(2018-04-10, 17:41)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]Titan MOD is based on the beloved 'Skin Titan by @"marcelveldt" .

It started by editing just a few layouts and options and become more and more an unique skin keeping the titan look.

Videos - (Changes to Views, and new Views)
- 3in1 (View527)
- horizontal panel (View52)
- big panel details (View59)
- fanart (View507)
- netflix [Poster] (View523)
- netflix andscape (View525)
- netflix wide (View526)- new season info viewtype (view 529)
- music info dialog (optional)
- new skin search funtion (also available as custom shortcut item)- new VideoInfo (optional)
Screenshots
watch gallery

I N S T A L L    I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. You need to install  -  Marduks Repo from zip.
2. Install "marcelveldts beta repository " (install from my repo in kodi) if you havent it already
3. Now you can choose the skin inside the "Look and Feel" tab/section
4. Optional for Leia Version - Also Install "BINGIE Repository" by @cartman.dos , who update some of the needed Addons to work properly

Additidonal Recommendations Repos/Addons
- install "Artwork Beef" Add-On within the Rector Stuff Repo  (you can also install Rector Stuff Repository from my Repo)
- support for script.tvmelodies ( Replacement  for TV Tunes)
- support for "UpNext" Addon (unique Layout Settings and Colors) - (*Krypton Users need to install it via SualFred's Repo , can be installed from my Repo in Kodi)
- install resource.images.skinicons.whitesquare (included in my repo)  to choose thumbnails for Netflix2/Bingie Homemenu Items                   
- install TV show logo resource addon  (not inluded in repo ) if you like to have a source in generel, and if you like to have it shown in footer and pvr info
ImageImage
Main Changes Shortened
Quote:
N E T F L I X    H O M E 2     
    - its now named Bingie Mode, improved Spotlight function, Auto Play Trailers for Movies and TV Shows ( credits to @Cartman.Dos )
    - watch currently playing video and browse through widgets

N E W    V I E W T Y P E S
    - Netflix Landscape(525) - also uniquie Slide Menu Settings (e.g. Cast and Trailer)
    - Netflix Wide(526) for Seasons, and Episodes at Once, also uniquie Slide Menu Settings
    - 3 in 1 (for TV Shows,Seasons and Episodes at once) - also uniquie Slide Menu Settings (e.g. change TV Show Art Layout)
- Circle (528)

C O N F L U E N C E  V E R T I C A L    
    - open Submenu on left, add Slide Animations, bigger Text, and some other Stuff

B I G   P A N E L   D E T A I L S    V I E W (59)
    - Add Library Discart for Big Panel Details View (choose in side panel menu)
    - choose between Layout with Discart or Titan Default

N E T F L I X     V I E W(523)
    - Bigger ClearLogo
    - re-arranged Labels and images/Diacart, preview-window, add Stars Rating
    - show cast on trailer playback
    - play trailer windowed by press on "up"-key, stop on "down", slide-panel menu is achievable trough on "down" instead of on "up"
    - add reflections
    - optional use Titan Default Layout (choose in Side Panel Menu)

V I D E O I N F O    S C R E E N S
    - rearange Artwork and Infos,  add Cast Thumbs into the Info (click up), you can scroll and look up Cast trough without go to the Big Pic Cast View
    - adjust Video Info for TV shows, Episodes  and Movies Seperate
    - show ratings and Info while watch Trailer
    - Artworkbeef Support
    - adjust "similiar"  Infos - enebled plot and fanart for similiar window
    - add Labels to Cast Members wich are not on Focus
    - Bugfix : Trailer working again (Leia Issue)
    - add 2nd Video Info to Choose via Skinsetting (Credits to @Cartman.dos for the Netflix Layout )
    - add Country Flags for Video -Audio and -Subtitle Language (removed Text Label)

D U R A T I O N    F O R M A T T I N G / T I T A N   S E T T I N G (DONT SHOW HOURS GENERAL SKIN SETTING)
    - choose ** h ** min or  *** min, - if TITAN SETTING DONT SHOW HOURS enebled it wont show booth [default was = "**":"**" (total mins)]
    - now also working for widgets

V I D E O   A N D    M U S I C - O S D
    - fixed OSD BUG (Default Playlist starts at 0 instead of 1 in OSD )
    - adjusted DISCART and Album Cover
    - add 2 Titles to OSD Playlist
    - adjusted Infos/Artwork in General
    - modern Slim get Discart
    - added new Netflix OSD Layout for Movies/Episodes and MusicVideos (Credits to @Cartman.dos)

S K I N S E T T I N G S
    - a lot New Settings espeacially for Custom Colors (secondary header color,  monochrome Colors for Flags, Ratings, and Studio Logo (if using StudioLogos.white addon ) and more...
    - re arranged Custom Color Setting for better overview wich Color depends to each Section
    - added optional theme playback (if need to have Theme.mp3 in the movie/tv Show folder) (credits to @Manfeed)
    - add TMdb and Tvdb Ratings (Video Info and Footer, Slim OSD)
    - choose between Star or Thumb Rating in NetflixHome2/Bingie Mode

....and more
Complete Changelog
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marduk.../README.md

Hello MardukL,

Titan and Titan Mod are the greatest Kodi and Kodi Leia skins respectively. I only use Titan Mod. However, I have one issue since the latest updates. In Live TV, the channel is now only displayed, on the right side of the footer, as the channel icon instead of the channel name. A long channel name (e.g. with FHD 1080P) is not displayed in entirety except in the Programme Information. If there is no EPG for the channel, only when the channel is started can one see the whole channel name. It would be so nice to have an option to view the channel name, if preferable, instead of the icon in the footer, as it was previously. Kudos and many thanks for the excellent work.
Hi, skin is great, but how do I change extrafanart cycle frequency for music now playing screen? I guess I would have to change an XML in skin.titan.mod.beta.Leia? It cycles every 20 seconds, I would prefer 10. Thanks.
(2020-02-19, 16:10)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, skin is great, but how do I change extrafanart cycle frequency for music now playing screen? I guess I would have to change an XML in skin.titan.mod.beta.Leia? It cycles every 20 seconds, I would prefer 10. Thanks.

see  addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.leia\1080i\IncludesNowPlaying.xml

search line 424:

Code:
<timeperimage>20000</timeperimage>

change to:

Code:
<timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>

then you have 10s picture change.
(2020-02-19, 22:13)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-19, 16:10)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, skin is great, but how do I change extrafanart cycle frequency for music now playing screen? I guess I would have to change an XML in skin.titan.mod.beta.Leia? It cycles every 20 seconds, I would prefer 10. Thanks.

see  addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.leia\1080i\IncludesNowPlaying.xml

search line 424:

Code:
<timeperimage>20000</timeperimage>

change to:

Code:
<timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>

then you have 10s picture change.

Thanks now perfect. Mq7 was also too fast at 6 seconds, I'll fix that as well.
Olá, poderia mudar a caixa de diálogo resumo play? Algo mais centralizado na tela ficaria bom.
How to disable display tags on widget?
Hello MardukL,

Titan and Titan Mod are the greatest Kodi and Kodi Leia skins respectively. I only use Titan Mod. However, I have one issue since the latest updates. In Live TV, the channel is now only displayed, on the right side of the footer, as the channel icon instead of the channel name. A long channel name (e.g. with FHD 1080P) is not displayed in entirety except in the Programme Information. If there is no EPG for the channel, only when the channel is started can one see the whole channel name. It would be so nice to have an option to view the channel name, if preferable, instead of the icon in the footer, as it was previously. Kudos and many thanks for the excellent work.
(2020-02-21, 20:05)gris3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello MardukL,

I now realize that the long channel names can be viewed in 'channel' view but not in 'guide' view.
(2020-02-21, 20:09)gris3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-21, 20:05)gris3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello MardukL,

I now realize that the long channel names can be viewed in 'channel' view but not in 'guide' view.

i will take a look.
Just a quick info.

i decide to actually work on own skin and the work here is delayed BUT NOT DISCONTINUED.

I just got no time frame where i will do the fixes here.

i am sorry for all who are still waiting for fixes /improvements of outstanding issues a 'relative' long time .