Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-03-30, 23:14)omarudave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-30, 23:05)omarudave Wrote: [ -> ]Image

how can i make titles look like this
(2020-03-30, 23:14)omarudave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-30, 23:05)omarudave Wrote: [ -> ]Image

how can i make titles look like this

Hi MardukL

Having a really weird issue with the skin on fresh new OS/Kodi installation. None of the menu/sub menu panels are active (ie they don't show any artwork at all). Just stuck on the default Titan background. Happens on all Home Screen styles from basic Titan to Enhanced. I tried fresh installs on a Vero 4K+ and RPi3 running OSMC. Widgets and other artwork like posters, fanart are all good. Just Menu panels not working.

Played around, restored skin backups etc but nothing works. It's all fine on my existing installs on an Ndroid N2 and another Vero 4K+ so i have no idea what's going on. 

Any ideas or how i can investigate further please?

Thanks
Hi, great skin, thanks!

Is there a way to keep the left menu slim (only icons) when selecting it and so not altering the current spotlight view? (Go directly from one screen to the other in the pic)

https://imgur.com/a/81iwdjM

Thanks
(2020-04-06, 07:25)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi MardukL

Having a really weird issue with the skin on fresh new OS/Kodi installation. None of the menu/sub menu panels are active (ie they don't show any artwork at all). Just stuck on the default Titan background. Happens on all Home Screen styles from basic Titan to Enhanced. I tried fresh installs on a Vero 4K+ and RPi3 running OSMC. Widgets and other artwork like posters, fanart are all good. Just Menu panels not working.

Played around, restored skin backups etc but nothing works. It's all fine on my existing installs on an Ndroid N2 and another Vero 4K+ so i have no idea what's going on. 

Thanks

did you installed image resource addons

e.g.
resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium
or
resource.images.skinicons.wide

by default they should be installed on first install of the skin, but may something went wrong,
you can also set images for each menu/submenu icon (thumb & background image) afterwards.

on my end its loaded correct (test it android os)
(2020-04-07, 09:10)minisergium Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great skin, thanks!

Is there a way to keep the left menu slim (only icons) when selecting it and so not altering the current spotlight view? (Go directly from one screen to the other in the pic)

Thanks

currently there is no option for that.
but i'll keep it in mind.
(2020-04-07, 11:25)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-07, 09:10)minisergium Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great skin, thanks!

Thanks

currently there is no option for that.
but i'll keep it in mind. 
Thanks!!  Blush
I'm currently staying on titan mod and bingie, they are both amazing.
 titan is more perzonable in my opinion, but in both I have the same problem.
I can't add the clear logo of the video plugins. (online content) could you help me
(2020-04-07, 11:23)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

e.g.
or

by default they should be installed on first install of the skin, but may something went wrong,
you can also set images for each menu/submenu icon (thumb & background image) afterwards.

You mean the addons from Marcel's repo right? Yes they are installed.

The issue is that the icons/thumbnails themselves are there but not the live artwork. I tried setting them individually but only the static images show in the list. The smart stuff like 'Random Movies' etc is missing so guess something has not installed.
(2020-04-07, 21:16)omarudave Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently staying on titan mod and bingie, they are both amazing.
 titan is more perzonable in my opinion, but in both I have the same problem.
I can't add the clear logo of the video plugins. (online content) could you help me

Enter the API keys in "Metadata and Artwork module" then it should work.

(2020-04-08, 05:09)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-07, 11:23)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

e.g.
or

You mean the addons from Marcel's repo right? Yes they are installed.

The issue is that the icons/thumbnails themselves are there but not the live artwork. I tried setting them individually but only the static images show in the list. The smart stuff like 'Random Movies' etc is missing so guess something has not installed.

ok.i get you.indeed not there, i take a look soon.
@mardukL
 Thanks for this great skin! The DTS-X media flag doesn't show up because its named as dts-x.png and dtsx.png in the flags folder. It should be named dts_x.png for it to show in the different views. For whatever reason the code doesn't like dashes.
  I was striving to add hdr,dolbyvison and ultrahd flags to the home and hub views. I decompiled the textures.xbt, added pngs to the flag folders and infoLabels to IncludesMediaFlags.xml. It made space for the flags, it shows the ultrahd flag on some views, but doesn't show the hdr or dolbyvision flag. Is there a variable I'm missing? or did i use the wrong infolabel? or are the flags are called with different xml?

ImageImageImage
Colored Pngs
White Pngs

This is the IncludesMediaFlags.xml
IncludesmediaFlags.xml
Hi @mardukL

Thank you for the great skin, it's my favourite skin for Kodi by far.

Is there an xml file I can tweak that will change these 2 settings:

1.) Set the "tag" text on the Widget (Poster Style) when used for "Next Episodes", so it's exactly the same as it showed in 18.1.12? (With the show name, then S01E03, with the tag sitting on the poster being semi transparent)

Like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YrodU7vpdpBCSMQj7

2.) Set the Widget label alignment as it was in 18.1.12 (left aligned)

Thank you,
Lindsay
Scratch 2.) I found the setting for that one  Smile
(2020-04-12, 17:57)RayDawGGG Wrote: [ -> ]@mardukL
 Thanks for this great skin! The DTS-X media flag doesn't show up because its named as dts-x.png and dtsx.png in the flags folder. It should be named dts_x.png for it to show in the different views. For whatever reason the code doesn't like dashes.
  I was striving to add hdr,dolbyvison and ultrahd flags to the home and hub views. I decompiled the textures.xbt, added pngs to the flag folders and infoLabels to IncludesMediaFlags.xml. It made space for the flags, it shows the ultrahd flag on some views, but doesn't show the hdr or dolbyvision flag. Is there a variable I'm missing? or did i use the wrong infolabel? or are the flags are called with different xml?

ImageImageImage
Colored Pngs
White Pngs

This is the IncludesMediaFlags.xml
IncludesmediaFlags.xml

looking good so far, i saved the files for merging later on.
at first quick look i dindt found the issue.
so will take more time if i can next time to locate the issue.