Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love the skin and mod Smile

Just one problem so far:
When a video is playing and I go back to the menu the video goes to the top right corner as supposed (Netflix binge theme),
but also flickers in the background as fullscreen.....
(Using Kodi beta2 and Titan Mod 18.1.6 on Windows 10 64bit)
(2018-09-20, 17:48)ozboss Wrote: [ -> ]Love the skin and mod Smile

Just one problem so far:
When a video is playing and I go back to the menu the video goes to the top right corner as supposed (Netflix binge theme),

Its an actual bug related to Leia. I cant do anything to it atm.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335585
-deleted
(2018-09-20, 18:05)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-20, 17:48)ozboss Wrote: [ -> ]Love the skin and mod Smile

Just one problem so far:

Its an actual bug related to Leia. I cant do anything to it atm.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335585 
ah ok well anyway thanks for the fast response and your great work Smile
I've noticed a bug today. For the past 3 days my Spotlight has been stuck on the same movie.
(2018-09-19, 03:07)homelessbrian Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the issue im having. Im not sure if its skin related, kodi related, or user error. 

On my main screen I have a widget set to show all movies by title and all tv by title so basically everything i have is accessible from the main screen.

Is there a way to get Movie Sets to be grouped in the widgets im showing on the home screen. I feel like it did it in previous skins ive used but I could be wrong.

Thanks!

Love this skin by the way! Its just driving me nuts that its showing every single A nightmare on elm st movie across my main screen instead of grouping them. :-D

Back to give info about widget.
When you in the dialog to choose a widget

Select widget -> video library -> movies -> sets -> click use as widget
(2018-09-20, 18:56)homelessbrian Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed a bug today. For the past 3 days my Spotlight has been stuck on the same movie.

You can force to a new if you short click play on that spotlight movie. It should force a new movie next time.

Oh and dont quit kodi the unusual way (always use a the quit function, dont alt+f4, shut up your box without quit kodi before , espeacially on android)
Hello ! I just try this skin on kodi krypton, many interesting view, and many great option for each view.
But i can't access parameters like skin parameter, addon menu and All other parameter feature.....
What i miss and How i can access to the full parameter menu ?
Hello, I just installed Kodi ... the walkthrough video showed the last step is to change the skin, but Kodi won't let me change the skin. It's on Estuary, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Any suggestions?
Tested this skin and it crashes Kodi seemingly at random, but it usually doesn't take very long to do so.

Debug log is too big for pasetbin.

*edit* removed
(2018-09-21, 05:19)Sea Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]Tested this skin and it crashes Kodi seemingly at random, but it usually doesn't take very long to do so.

Debug log is too big for pasetbin.

https://seamonkey.tech/kodi.log

There are several crash issues i could'nt resolev till now
( seems relatet trough some double id's , and some custom dialogs; switch to homelayout with a sublevel [vertical-horicontal-tiles]

I' m sorry for it. But i have an eye on it.
Logs didnt track it/or im unable to see (im just in the beginning level of skinning)
(2018-09-20, 20:56)Quillen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just installed Kodi ... the walkthrough video showed the last step is to change the skin, but Kodi won't let me change the skin. It's on Estuary, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Sometimes the dialog takes a bit to open, when you want to change skin.

Try install marcelveldts repo first, than install the skin from my repo.

I need to test the steps on a fresh install, if i miss something i will add it in the threah header description.
(2018-09-20, 19:37)MrPatate Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ! I just try this skin on kodi krypton, many interesting view, and many great option for each view.
But i can't access parameters like skin parameter, addon menu and All other parameter feature.....
What i miss and How i can access to the full parameter menu ?

What did you mean?

Context ( c ) or SlideMenu ( m ) ?

Only "issue" i didt crack is open contextmenu ( c ) on
- season, episodes in view 3 in 1
- episodes in view netflix wide
When i go on parameter the only action i can get with enter key is file explorer, profils, system info and events but i can't access to the addon parameters, the infertace parameter like region, language, i can't access to al other parameters than this 4 i list just below......
What i miss in this skin ?!
- pushed out update

Quote:# Marduk : ~ version:**.1.7 (21-09-2018)    [** = 17 for krypton , 18 for Leia]

# '' all versions ''
        - videoinfo : fixed close trailer playback for tv shows, if try go fullscreen

- netflix videoinfo : always prefer locally stored trailers, fallback is scraped trailer-infostring
        - netflix videoinfo : fixed, missing trailer button for tv shows in info
        - netflix videoinfo : fixed trailer behaviour (running in bg), via fadeanimations and code cleanup
        - netflix videoinfo : fixed loose button focuson trailer playback
        - netflix videoinfo : removed custom fs button, use a var and conditions instead, to imitate a toggle button
        - netflix videoinfo : remove visibility, and choose default rating dialog for music videos

- footer : sometimes title is missing in footer if some flags are missing and studio logo empty (non netflix views)

- media flags : "classic" layout : fixed overlay
        - media flags : size for netflix views (just shrink large media flag  styles)

''K R Y P T O N ''
        - bump version from 3 to 7 to be in line with leia / version

'' L E I A ''
        - fixed missing contidion for mpaa - show just n/a for missing - movie,tvshow,episode,musicvideo, unsure if i should use just an seperotor " | " instead of an n/a with image, like i did in krypton version
        - fixed no "Display Info" e.g. "z", time shift , ratio switch OSD, switch is working , ( f**king typo )

For Leia User , due to an (for me unknown) issue you need to switch to estuary, before you start to update the skin !!