Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-02-07, 08:56)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]Peace,

I am still having a problem with views.  Titan automatically reverts back to list view on its own. It happens several times when scrolling or entering a section. I can set it to say Netflix viewtype and later it will return to list. After deleting Kodi and starting over the problem has returned. Is this a Kodi issue or skin issue? I have my library and only kodi addons. Artwork Beef, Chrome launcher, Advanced Emulator Launcher are the main addons.  Could one of these be the problem? Has someone had this issue or know a fix?
Windows 10 htpc, Kodi Krypton.
Thanks

I have this issue, but I've found the cause is Skin Helper add-on. It's needed obviously.

I imagine you use widgets on you homescreen that take a little while to refresh? If so, wait for these to finish loading before entering any menus and you hopefully won't get the views flicking.
Since the update studio logos no longer appear on my homescreen Sad

I use Netflix home 2 and they used to appear bottom right of fan art above my first row of widgets.

I've changed no settings and I've made sure the option to show them is still enabled.
(2019-02-07, 13:26)Abbaskip Wrote: [ -> ]Since the update studio logos no longer appear on my homescreen Sad

I use Netflix home 2 and they used to appear bottom right of fan art above my first row of widgets.

I've changed no settings and I've made sure the option to show them is still enabled.

you should be eneble them in skinsettings-> homemenu layout section

(i sepereated home and library)
(2019-02-07, 13:33)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-07, 13:26)Abbaskip Wrote: [ -> ]Since the update studio logos no longer appear on my homescreen Sad

you should be eneble them in skinsettings-> homemenu layout section

(i sepereated home and library) 
I thought that I had?

I also only seem to get Clear Logos for movies, not TV (this is in my local library).
@Abbaskip Could you please stop mentioning banned add-ons?

Thanks in advance
(2019-02-07, 14:56)DaVu Wrote: [ -> ]@Abbaskip Could you please stop mentioning banned add-ons?

Thanks in advance

Yep, sorry. I know it's no excuse, was just trying to get the artwork working so thought it may help with finding when it was and wasn't being called properly if that makes sense.

@mardukL it seems that after closing Kodi and reopening my studio logos have turned up...strange as I had reloaded skin several times.
@mardukL : Hello, i wonder why we still have an issue with dependencies under Kodi Leia 18 with the cherrypy module
(2019-02-08, 17:53)PX80 Wrote: [ -> ]@mardukL : Hello, i wonder why we still have an issue with dependencies under Kodi Leia 18 with the cherrypy module
This issue has been discussed many times.Cherrypy is a requirement of Skin Helper Service, which is a requirement of the skin.
This python module is not allowed under UWP (unified windows platform), which means that if you're using a UWP version of kodi (from Windows Store/Xbox), you will not be able to fulfill the skin requirement, thus failing to install and get errors.
This will happen with every skin that has Skin Helper Service as a requirement.

Now, I know that this module is there to set the webservice of skin helper, I'm not sure how much it will 'hurt' skin helper if this module is not imported->not used, but this is something to test sometime and then maybe there will be at least an alternative for UWP users.
(2019-02-08, 19:23)cartman.dos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-08, 17:53)PX80 Wrote: [ -> ]@mardukL : Hello, i wonder why we still have an issue with dependencies under Kodi Leia 18 with the cherrypy module
This python module is not allowed under UWP (unified windows platform), which means that if you're using a UWP version of kodi (from Windows Store/Xbox), you will not be able to fulfill the skin requirement, thus failing to install and get errors.  
The dependency error also happens on Windows 7 (at least for me), which doesn't have any UWP limitations.

It looks like the error is because script.module.cherrypy is not in the repository.  I manually downloaded it as a ZIP file from github and installed as a ZIP file in Kodi, then the Skin Helper Service update went fine.
Sorry if it's been asked before, couldn't find answer with search. Is it possible to disable big plot overlay or to increase time before it appears?
(2019-02-09, 15:14)Blackysb Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if it's been asked before, couldn't find answer with search. Is it possible to disable big plot overlay or to increase time before it appears?

plot could be dis/enabled via skinsettings
(osd section)
or on playback via the "osd info button" on the right side (i)
thanks for that Skin.

I have my own widget for German PVR next aired TV-Show. In Kodi 17 the widget could be called with
Code:
plugin://plugin.program.serienplaner?action=get_item_serienplaner&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SerienPlaner.Countdown)]"

but in Kodi 18 I allways run in an error
Code:
ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.serienplaner/?action=get_item_serienplaner&reload=

I tried to find if there were some changes in Kodi 18 but I could not find...

Any Idea?
(2019-02-09, 15:26)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-09, 15:14)Blackysb Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if it's been asked before, couldn't find answer with search. Is it possible to disable big plot overlay or to increase time before it appears?

plot could be dis/enabled via skinsettings
(osd section)
or on playback via the "osd info button" on the right side (i) 
 Not sure we're talking about same thing. When I hover over a title whilst browsing i get the big plot overlay. Not talking about osd.
I had disabled a lot of views, so wasn't showing the button for big plot overlay. Switched views turned it off, switch view back............boom.

In my defence I did have a few light ales last night.