Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-02-15, 18:16)Nairolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-15, 07:13)zeeya Wrote: [ -> ]I am not getting TMDB rating displayed in Netflix Media library view. Other ratings like IMDB, IMDB Top 250 are fine.
TMDB rating is displayed in movie information view.
Any setting I am missing? Please help.
 how do you do to add other rating?  
a few things to be clear

- scrapped "additional" special ratings just are be working native in kodi's "dialogvideoinfo" (info window for movies,shows,eposodes)
but NOT in library/views

- i use a variable for the "dialogvideoinfo"
, so if a given special rating exist/is scraped i'll show up there properly (doesnt count for rotten/metacritic atm).
if not scraped it use skinhelper as fallback)

- to scrape them you need use "universal movie scrapper" and you need to use and put in api keys in the depending addon settings of the scrapper

- for all other (ratings outside of dialogvideoinfo )
you need to put your api keys in the "metadata utils" addon, which is used by "script.skin.helper.service" to cache the ratings
(using 'script.module.simplecache' )
to a simplecache.db file
(api keys can be set when go to settings-skinsettings-supported addons- metadata utils)

ALSO NOTE
- skinhelper /metadata need to fill the cache from your library which needs an amount of time
- even if all is cached, in library it needs some time to show up the ratings which is related to the script (for low machines it takes a bit more time) , but if everything is cached they should shown after 1-2 secs
- the cache refreshes every 30 days

- simple cache is also used for seberal other stuf, not just ratings
(e.g. studio logos,info labels, artwork)
I use Netflix bingie mode layout. On hime screen I have one of the widget set as Recommended movies.

How can I set this widget to not show allready watched movies?
(2019-02-16, 22:56)simtaj Wrote: [ -> ]I use Netflix bingie mode layout. On hime screen I have one of the widget set as Recommended movies.

You can define it (limit watched/hide watched/more...) in Skin Helper Widgets settings (in Skinsettings->supported addons tab or via my addons window).
Then all widgets that were set through skin widgets (default widget node) will change accordingly.
(2019-02-16, 23:48)cartman.dos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-16, 22:56)simtaj Wrote: [ -> ]I use Netflix bingie mode layout. On hime screen I have one of the widget set as Recommended movies.

You can define it (limit watched/hide watched/more...) in Skin Helper Widgets settings (in Skinsettings->supported addons tab or via my addons window).
Then all widgets that were set through skin widgets (default widget node) will change accordingly.

Thank you, this solved it!
(2019-02-16, 05:34)zeeya Wrote: [ -> ]Just configure "Universal movie scraper" to get the ratings.
 Thanks a lot!!!
Hi guys, is this skin working well with the current Leia 18.1 RC? Just had to reinstall Kodi on my Shield TV and trying to work out how to get Titan back on it, the one I downloaded is almost unusable because the background is light blue with white fonts!
Hey, thanks for the great mod! I'm a recent convert to Leia, and until that happened I used Titan beta. Can't beat the customization options for Titan, hands down it is the best.

I'm trying to set up my home screen, and I'm wondering if it is possible to keep the main menu panel in place so it doesn't disappear. Right now, the closest I can get to what I want is, I have Open/Focus submenu at click on mainmenu item turned on, as well as Auto show the submenu for the selected home tile. The way it works now, is as I scroll down (vertical list) I have to click on a menu item (movies, tv, etc) to access the submenu, and the main menu scoots off screen to the left.

Is it possible to leave the main menu where it is, and still access the submenu? I understand it's to provide more room for widgets, but I don't use them, and without the main menu it can be confusing as to what submenu I'm looking at.

I'm using a Shield with kodi 18. Thanks for any help.
Doesn't show in certain views, so if they're disabled you can't see it.
(2019-02-09, 21:36)XtreMaster Wrote: [ -> ]in skin settings has the option "big plot overlay", just disable it
 Not there if you've disabled certain views.
(2019-02-14, 13:03)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-03, 23:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ] 
 Can you or other report back if PVR OSD still show incorrect info for

- duration
- remaining time
- end time

the 3 OSD Layouts, maybe also if playing radio channels

when using latest git hub version
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip   

Hello mardukL, have today times PVR-OSD tested with the version 18.1.11 some things now do not work others (progress bar).

TV without timeshift

- duration = no
- remaining time = no
- end time = yes (original end time)

TV with timeshift

- duration = no
- remaining time = yes

Radio without timeshift

- duration = no
- remaining time = yes

Radio with timeshift

- duration = no
- remaining time = yes
- end time = yes (end time + timeshift) I personally find very good

[font][font]erster Satz schlechte Übersetzung [/font][/font]

[font][font]leid[/font][/font]
(2019-02-17, 23:48)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-14, 13:03)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-03, 23:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ] 
 Can you or other report back if PVR OSD still show incorrect info for

- duration
- remaining time
- end time

the 3 OSD Layouts, maybe also if playing radio channels

when using latest git hub version
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip    

Hello mardukL, have today times PVR-OSD tested with the version 18.1.11 some things now do not work others (progress bar).

TV without timeshift

- duration = no
- remaining time = no

TV with timeshift

- duration = no
- remaining time = yes

Radio without timeshift

- duration = no
- remaining time = yes

Radio with timeshift

- duration = no
- remaining time = yes
- end time = yes (end time + timeshift) I personally find very good

Thanks, that helps.
(You can also pm me in german, maybe thats easier)
(2019-02-19, 09:30)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-17, 23:48)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ] 
 Thanks, that helps.
(You can also pm me in german, maybe thats easier) my pleasure 
my pleasure..
I wanted to send you pm with access data for my PVR server to test to make it easier for you to troubleshoot, unfortunately the pm function is not activated with me ?!
Wondering if someone can help me.....

When a show/movie is not identified correctly....normally I would select Info > Refresh.   I do not see the refresh button any place when using Titan to fix it.

Next question....using a older version i suspect.  Titan v3.7.56 on Krypton.  Don't remember where/which repository I obtained it at.
So I installed Marduks repository and found the Titan BETA v17.1.9.  If I install that instead....can I restore my setting over top of it? Or would I have to reconfigure everything again?

Thanks
Url
Hi, Great skin!

Have one issue I can't seem to find an answer for. using the netflix bingie mode and when hovering over a wdgit the screen doesnt change to show the widgit. Pics for a better explanation.

In the first pic I am on the bottom widgit, then I move up to the next widgit (second screenshot) you can see I am on the row but cannot see the row, just the widgits above.

What setting fixes this?

Thanks!