Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Super Favourites: How do I show plot information on favourites in Xonfluence skin??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been exhausting myself for weeks, trying to resolve this significant problem of showing plot descriptions for the movie-tv favorites that I save in "Super Favourites". Nothing is working!! I am using the latest version of "Xonfluence" skin (I assume it works like Confluence), on Kodi Krypton (Android), and using SF's "Global Settings" to add the faves. Here are some things I've tried:

* Adding viewID type codes in SF Display Settings (yes, with "Movies" listed as the view type). I've tried every view type ID I could find for Confluence and other skins, both 2-digit and 3-digit codes, with special focus on codes related to "Media Info", "Infowall", etc. The only codes that work, are the codes for the view types listed in the sidebar. They are: "List", "Thumbnail", and "Big List". None of which will show plot information. Not even when I press "i" on the keyboard (which normally shows such information inside of an add-on).

* Adding "Media Info" related view type codes to the "MyNav.xml" file in the Xonfluence 720p folder. This does not affect what happens in "Super Favorites" in any way. Similarly, I've tried finding a file in the SF folder that might allow me to add additional viewID codes that would provide additional views in the Xonfluence sidebar when I'm browsing the SuperFavorites, but I did not succeed in seeing any such file.

Now I can certainly get this plot information descriptions in my Super Favorites addon if I go with certain other skins, ie. Amber, Rapier and maybe Aeon Nox. But I don't like those skins as much as Xonfluence (or Eminence). I would change skins if I could find a skin (with a horizontal menu bar) that would allow me to see plot information for faves added to Super Favorites, but would also allow me to place at least 7 shortcut icons on the home menu screen, along with submenus. So far, Confluence and its mods is the only skin I have found for Kodi, that allows for shortcut icons on the main menu.