Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MySQL - PC wont show watched status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm having some trouble with my newly installed MySQL-database. On my PC running Win 10 all the shows and movies get added but they all say unwatched.
On my android boxes running SPMC I get the correct watched status so the DB seems to be working correctly as far as I can tell.

I'm running the DB on an unRAID-server using MariaDB and I tried clean install of both Krypton and Leia on the PC, what am I doing wrong?

Here is the log:

https://paste.kodi.tv/levuduhise
SPMC is based on Jarvis (Kodi v16.x). Krypton (v17.x) and Keia (v18) use a different database schema and version (and in fact different database) from Jarvis. The watched state won't be synchronized between the two (three) separate databases.
(2018-04-12, 20:59)runningnaked Wrote: [ -> ]SPMC is based on Jarvis (Kodi v16.x). Krypton (v17.x) and Keia (v18) use a different database schema and version (and in fact different database) from Jarvis. The watched state won't be synchronized between the two (three) separate databases.
Switching to Jarvis did the trick, thanks mate. To bad its not backwards compatible.