Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cannot scan content into Video library anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

(I asked this question in LibreELEC forum but trying here as well, hoping someone knows what's going wrong)

I'm using v8.2.4 community build for S912booting from SD card but using internal memory for data. It was working just fine up until a week or so ago, but all of a sudden, all of the content of my Video library started to disappear. I rescanned the entire library into database again (using MariaDB on QNAP), and I see it was done successfully. Now that strange part is I can see the 'Recently added movies', 'Unwatched movies' on the Movies home-screen but nothing in the Library, when I go in the Title screen. Nothing in[side] the File section either. But I can play a movie from the Video homepage though. Does anyone know what's going on? 
One thing I noticed that [b]/dev/loop0 [/b]is 100% used:

xml:
minix:~ # df -h
Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs 778.5M 127.0M 651.5M 16% /dev
/dev/mmcblk1p1 511.7M 135.5M 376.2M 26% /flash
/dev/data 10.9G 2.1G 8.8G 19% /storage
/dev/loop0 127.0M 127.0M 0 100% /
tmpfs 887.9M 0 887.9M 0% /dev/shm
tmpfs 887.9M 7.5M 880.4M 1% /run
tmpfs 887.9M 0 887.9M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs 887.9M 16.0K 887.9M 0% /var
tmpfs 887.9M 4.0K 887.9M 0% /tmp
/dev/mmcblk1p2 13.5G 5.1M 13.5G 0% /var/media/mmcblk1p2-mmc-SD16G_0x002857b6

Is it b'cuz of that /dev/loop0 being completely full? If that's the case, how do I free up some space? Can anyone put to the right direction pls? 

-S
Anyone? I'm running out of ideas:
here is the log, if that helps: http://ix.io/17Hy
Just noticed a very interesting thing: If I watch a movie, from the Movies home page, to the end (even if I skip through the chapters) that gets added to the library  - any idea what's going on? 
Undecided

-S
Your log has been heavily edited and barely shows anything of use. Debug mode has not been enabled.
(2018-04-14, 00:29)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Your log has been heavily edited and barely shows anything of use. Debug mode has not been enabled.
I didn't edit it by hand. Sorry about that though.
here is once again with debug log enabled: http://ix.io/WAN

-S
Don't worry about /dev/loop0 being full. It is not an error.
(2018-04-14, 01:49)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about /dev/loop0 being full. It is not an error.
Thanks! Started to realize that after reading several posts about loop0 and squashfs.
I also noticed that even though I can play movies or music (over NFS from QNAP), if I edit the source and try to browse the NFS shares, the spinning wheel keeps spinning for a bit but NFS share doesn't show up.

-S
I still cannot add items in the library - does anyone have any other thoughts? any help greatly appreciated..... I'm going really mad....

-S
@MacUsers

Having a quick look at your log I see a lot of this...

00:20:58.678 T:4010795872 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'nfs://10.1.20.5/exPort/mMovie/Action_Adventure/' due to no change (fasthash)

Few questions...
1. There must be about 30 lines showing this, but for various genres. So does that mean you have 30 Sources?
2. If not, which is your source in that line above?
3. Do you have any movies in the library? Is it just new movies you cannot add?

What happens if you set <usefasthash> to false? https://kodi.wiki/view/AdvancedSettings....deolibrary