Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Noob Question: Where I can download the Aeon MQ for Kodi 17?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the stupid question but I can't find it inside Kodi and if I search on Google I find various sites and I don't know what to trust. I would like to setup it like a guy I've seen on youtbe (I don't know if I can link the video here) but I can only find mods, while I need the basic install. 

Thank you and sorry for my english.
@Satori Ankh

Which version of Aeon MQ are you wanting to install?
He said he uses the MQ7 for Krypton
You might find the original MQ7 on the repository. If it's not on there (I think it still is) it will be over at xbmcbrasil.net forums. Heres the link for the repo.

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Repository

Although I would ignore any youtube guides and just install the modded versions which have been patched to fix most of the problems anyone might have later on. latts9923 has a good multi-modded version for MQ7 krypton, one of the best that combines few of the best mods and fixes.

(He also has a youtube guide link in his signature if you need to watch any.)
Get me an email address and I can get you the best version of this skin out there.
Thank you everybody for the asnwer and expecially @Min2001 for the link. I'll check latts9923 too, thanks again.

PS: excuse me, another question regarding this skin (I don't want to open too many topics).

I finally installed the modded version with the multi-mod following latts9923 guide. Everything works except for the info panel. I can't get info about movies or tv shows as example, while with the basic skin it works. Is it easy to fix this bug?
That may be to do with skin helper service script, you need to install some dependency addons for everything to work correctly. Think that may be from marcelveldt's repo. You also need to get your own api keys for the scrapers if you can't get the info to show from places like imdb and themoviedb.
Thank you for the answer. Things are getting complicated for me, I think I'll back on Titan Kodi for now, until I have a bit more of time to study this skin. Thank you again.