Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Wrong Data in Kodi on Sony Bravia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All movies in my library are showing the same data, year 1905. I have tried all I could find on google without much luck. I have adjusted the time on Sony and in Kodi, tested few skins, no fix. Is there any way to have it right ? I would like to be able to sort movies by date modified / saved if possible to make it easy to watch last added movies. Currently it is not possible.

Thanks for help.
(2018-04-16, 04:40)TonyAust Wrote: [ -> ]All movies in my library are showing the same data, year 1905
I am assuming you mean movie Release date/Premiered date. That sounds like you have imported the date in the wrong format. How did you scrape your library- online scraper or NFO Files? If NFO Files, which software did you use?
No, I have in mind the date the file has been saved on disc, but if it is possible to use Release / Premiered data it will be good as well. I have just saved the files to my NAS drive, have not done anything else. I have not used any scraper. Could you please point me into right direction, where I can find the procedure I should follow. Thank you.
I am having a similar problem. I'm playing video through a server and am trying to get the movie information to show for each movie (i.e. cast, preview, art, extended info) without much luck. Is there a way for that to be shown?
(2018-05-10, 17:10)shindou Wrote: [ -> ]I am having a similar problem. I'm playing video through a server and am trying to get the movie information to show for each movie (i.e. cast, preview, art, extended info) without much luck. Is there a way for that to be shown?
 and the protocol in use is?
I hope this answers your question. I'm using estuary as the skin, serviio as the server, extended info script which uses imdb and tvdb. It is showing the summary of the movie but when I try to look at information it says that there is no information.
Hi,
I see of course that this an old post. But: I have the same problem now for years. I am using a Synology NAS and first a fire tv stick, now a fire tv cube. Kodi displays the same file date for all files. So sorting by time is impossible.
If I use Kodi on my desktop windows ps with the same data on the synology station all is fine.
Have you ever found a solution for your problem?
This usually happens when using DLNA, never with smb or nfs.