Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Duplicate PVR.HTS on Android Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running two tvheadend servers. One remotely and one locally. To get Kodi running on my Windows machine to see all the channels from both servers, I duplicated the pvr.hts addon and created a second addon called pvr.htslocal. This works great!

However, it appears the pvr addons are embedded in the android version of Kodi. And copying over the pvr.hts from a windows installation obviously doesn't work since there is a resource dll and the processor architecture is different.

Can anyone shed some light on how to install a second instance of tvheadend hts pvr on the android version of Kodi?
(2018-04-20, 07:52)CyberSimon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running two tvheadend servers. One remotely and one locally. To get Kodi running on my Windows machine to see all the channels from both servers, I duplicated the pvr.hts addon and created a second addon called pvr.htslocal. This works great!

However, it appears the pvr addons are embedded in the android version of Kodi. And copying over the pvr.hts from a windows installation obviously doesn't work since there is a resource dll and the processor architecture is different.

Can anyone shed some light on how to install a second instance of tvheadend hts pvr on the android version of Kodi?

Warning: This is a hack and works only by luck and therefore you will not get support if it breaks/misbehaves.