Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Spanish subtitles wont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everyone, my problem is with the spanish subtitles, have few weeks having this issue, argenteam wont work, no even searching, subdivx search finds but wont download, searching subtitles on english work on opensubtitle, kodi version : 17.1 please if you know whats happening withs spanish subtitle (argenteam, subdivx) help me... thanks to everyone
Perhaps the debug log (wiki) of your Kodi device will give some information on the failure of downloading subtitles.
I got this:

Sorry i dont other way to upload the log file from a firetv from my phone... hope you can help me
Seems like Kodi is downloading the subtitle, but is unable to store the downloaded subtitle into your Kodi temp folder.
It's probably a file permissions issue.
I did not make any changes, how can i fix it? Is easier if i uninstall kodi and reinstall it again? Or how and where i see it to fix it? Thanks

Oh and one more thing, i dont have this problem on english subtitle, english subtitle works just fine, only with spanish subtitles (argenteam, subdivx)
(2018-04-23, 13:39)Atre Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and one more thing, i dont have this problem on english subtitle
That is a bit weird...
Any suggestion?
same problems Sad
Im still waiting for help please
In the case of the Subdivx add-on there is a problem with version 0.3.0 which affect some (many?) users. It has been ixed in version 0.3.2 of the add-on which should be available from the official Kodi add-ons repository in the next few days.

Please report back here your experience once you get this update.