Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] Audio language problem with CoreELEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a slight problem in changing channel audio to Portuguese Made a channel change it returns to English as default. In summary the change of the audio has to be made whenever channel change.
this is a Kodi/add-n issue
Thank you for the reply, gentlemen.
CoreELEC KI Pro, Kodi 18.0 ALPHA2.
Brazil
@erbas You already posted this in the CoreElec thread and were advised that this has nothing to do with any specific ROMs.
(2018-04-24, 02:43)HeresJohnny Wrote: [ -> ]@erbas You already posted this in the CoreElec thread and were advised that this has nothing to do with any specific ROMs.
Hi friend, I was told it was kodi's problem!
Or am I in the wrong forum?
What you mean by that is specific and direct!
What I'm Looking For And Help!
You are posting the LibreELEC test-thread.

CoreELEC is not LibreELEC. It's not that it is 'completely different' from a user POV. But it somehow is from a developer POV. 'If' your problem is a Kodi problem, I would suggest posting this at the general Linux sub-section (where I will split that posting to after writing this posting).

If it's a specific problem with a specific add-on. I would also suggest to, at least, mention the add-on you are using and providing a full Debug Log.