Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Removing "Your Library is currently empty"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize if this has already been posted but I have searched and searched and my result always come up with the same results which would seem similar but not quite what I want.

I am working on a build for Kodi 17.6 that will eventually be deployed on a couple of Amazon Fire Tablets, I am building it though on a Mac, all devices are running Kodi 17.6. I am making a kid's build, essentially something I can dump on my kid's tablet running Kodi and not have to worry once I set up the master lock. I am using the Mimic theme as a base and I know in the long run this build will not be hosting any files on the end machines so I am keeping my library empty. However, I want to remove the notification that shows up stating "Your library is currently empty. In order to populate it with your personal media, enter "Files" section, add media source and configure it. After the source has been added and indexed you will be able to browse your library". It messes with my widgets showing and honestly it's going to be applicable on all of the devices I install this build on. 

Is this something that can be achieved via a setting or is this something I would have to edit the skin in order to remove?
In the default Estuary skin, you can hide the menu items you don't want. See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Estuary/Se...s_Settings

I assume it is the same with Mimic.