Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HGTV Canada help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Forum! 

I just got a Amazon Firestick and I have installed Kodi onto the system. I've been watching some YouTube videos on getting everything up and running and I have Installed HGTV Canad which has a number of the shows i would be interested in. 

For some reason however every time i click on one of the shows that notification pops up in the top right with the red x indicating some error. 
Am I missing something? I must have troubleshot for 2 hours yesterday.... any help would be very much appreciated!!

Thank you
Be very careful of a lot of the stuff on YouTube - it's from 3rd party parasites who just want to earn money off the hard volunteer work of Team Kodi and others, and they tend to push people towards piracy banned addons (wiki) which can screw up your device, open you up to all sorts of network and malware issues, security risks and other problems. We offer no support to such addons here.

To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum