Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Auto-resume not working (latest svn)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, let me clarify what I mean by "auto-resume". Let's say I watch somevideo.mkv and stop the playback at time T. Later I tell XBMC to resume playback from the last position... and that would be what I call "auto-resume".

I'm currently using the latest svn and the resuming is not working. It worked very well in an earlier rev (can't remember which). What I really want to know is if anyone else using a later rev is having this problem. If not, I guess I have some troubleshooting to do (I have already tried a clean install with no luck).

Note: If I look at the bookmarks for a previously played file, there is a bookmark at the last played position. So the position is at least registered and I can select that bookmark and manually jump to the previous position.
Same issue here also noticed that the bookmark is there. Im sure it will be fixed soon, but it is annoying.
Same, i'm using r12994 and it doesn work.
With revision 13158 I find that if I hit stop on my remote and bail immediately rather than bring up the OCD resume works.